Sold 8V Audi A3/S3/RS3 Electric power fold heated wing mirrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

s3mad_dude

Noggies ruuuule!
Reaction score
I have a pair of electric power-folding door mirrors for an 8V Audi A3/S3/RS3 with built-in LED indicators. They will fit both three and five door models. I think they will also fit onto the pre-facelift 8V model but please note that both of these mirrors were removed from 2018 *facelift* vehicles.

The gloss black mirror is from a Nardo grey 2018 Audi RS3.

The Cosmos blue mirror is from a 2018 Audi 1.5TFSi S-line. There is a small mark on the lower mirror arm which is pictured.

The mirror glass for both mirrors is presently removed so you can use your own glass if preferred. However, both mirrors will be included and are of the heated type. The mirror glass for both mirrors is the standard factory issued version for UK RHD vehicles, meaning that the drive’s side mirror is aspherical (with the line), and the passenger side is convex.

Both mirror housing wiring harnesses support the functioning of auto-dimming mirror glass, if you prefer to fit that type of mirror also.

Great upgrade opportunity if you don’t have electric folding wing mirrors. The coloured covers can be swapped off easily before fitting because the mirror glass has already been removed for you.

Price is £195 + £20 (P&P tracked courier).

Payment via PayPal please if international, but UK buyers can also pay via online bank transfer, or a cheque if preferred. Happy to ship worldwide but be aware that the parts are designed for a UK spec vehicle.

Last edited:
Where abouts are you based? have you got the part numbers from the mirrors?
thanks

I’m located near Andover in the northern part of Hampshire. Do you want the part numbers from the rear of the mirror glass or the actual housings?

The mirror glass part numbers are:
Driver’s side aspherical: 8v0 857 536E
Passenger side convex: 8v0 857 536D

Part numbers from the actual mirror, the one on the cable loom is the correct number i need

The Driver’s side mirror says:
506:00
B:4 P:20

The passenger mirror says:
514:00
B:4 P:20

Driver side:

Passenger side:

Passenger side:

Nope, these are the only labels on both of the mirror cables. If you want any other pics (plugs etc.) let me know.

Actually looking online that part number tag is not attached to the cable, but attached to the housing underneath the coloured cover. Hope that helps.

Also, I’ve just double checked the registration of the cars that the mirrors were removed from and the Cosmos blue mirror is also from a 5 door, so both mirrors here are from facelift 5-door sportbacks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.