For Sale 8v cupholder retrofit kit, and semi dynamic adaptors

Marky79

Reaction score
As title I have a brand new 8v cup holder light retrofit kit, incorporates light, plug, and 12” of wire. £30 posted.

semi dynamic rear indicator adaptors. £25

happy to upload pics if needed.

How easy are they to fit chap and what’s your reason for sale?
The clusters are a wee bit disconcerting, but you just need confidence to pull them, as they get dirty inside. Selling because I’ve bought an RS3.

Reactions: Naylor92
The clusters are a wee bit disconcerting, but you just need confidence to pull them, as they get dirty inside. Selling because I’ve bought an RS3.
Okay, I don’t know if I like the sound of that haha!? They do look surprisingly good though! I’ve been looking at getting some facelift rear lights too but this is a lot cheaper haha! Do they work well and are there any tutorial videos on how to install them?

Okay, I don’t know if I like the sound of that haha!? They do look surprisingly good though! I’ve been looking at getting some facelift rear lights too but this is a lot cheaper haha! Do they work well and are there any tutorial videos on how to install them?
Depending on the car removing the rear cluster is a case of unscrewing a plastic nut, and putting a trim tool down the back of the cluster near the front, apart from that they’re plug n play.

Reactions: Naylor92
Depending on the car removing the rear cluster is a case of unscrewing a plastic nut, and putting a trim tool down the back of the cluster near the front, apart from that they’re plug n play.
Okay chap sound, how much did you pay for them and have you had them on your car long? Are you going for facelift RS3 then?