Wanted 8V Front Bumper *PREFER IN GREY*

Light

Always Grumpy
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Recently ripped my bumper off by accident reversing off of a car wash...

So I am in need of either full new bumper with clips and everything or someone near to me who could assess the damage and what I would need to do to get it back to original!

Really do not want to have to go to AUDI directly to get it all sorted :/

Please help me!

Hi guys,

So I am in need of either full new bumper with clips and everything or someone near to me who could assess the damage and what I would need to do to get it back to original!

Please help me!
Where are you based and any pictures of the damage?

I reccomend trying your local VAG breakers someone will have a front bumper lying around

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Where are you based and any pictures of the damage?

I reccomend trying your local VAG breakers someone will have a front bumper lying around

Based in Basingstoke, I have looked for a local VAG breaker but cannot find one, Will post pictures now.

Here is just 1 photo

Attachments

• CAR1.jpg
    CAR1.jpg
    415.7 KB · Views: 215
You defo don't need a new bumper just clips and inserts from what I can see in that picture. Take it to your local body shop they should be able to do a better inspection and order the bits you need. New bumper defo not required from what I can see

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

Please help me!
Hi guys,

Please help me!
Hi, is it a Facelift bumper?

I had it replaced at a Bodyshop near me, charged £650 for near bumper and fitting

Bumper is knackered , won’t fix back properly, if you look, fixing front of wing had pulled off,