9.5J ET30......

JamesS4cab

Reaction score
Doable or epic fail on my s3 lowered 25mm.......??

i think it would look like rc buggy :D

Well my 8.5j et43s look mmmmmmmmmm ;0)

Doesnt the lower ET make up for the wider wheel???

lower offset pushes the wheel further out. so basically same width, et30 wheel will sit 13 mm's further out.
so the 9,5j wheel with et30 will sit 26mm's further out than your current 8,5j et43 wheel.

Reactions: JamesS4cab
you're welcome :D

you can use online offset calculator for your future wheel adventures :D

I already have the wheel figment app but it doesn't account for other people's experiences!

Shame. MTM bimotos still out my reach.

For today anyway.....

I already have the wheel figment app but it doesn't account for other people's experiences!

Shame. MTM bimotos still out my reach.

For today anyway.....
lol no experience here, still on stock wheels :banghead:

Ahhhhh. Well my autumn set of 19's come back this Friday all fresh and lovely so very excited!!

Just need a spring set to complete the package. ;0)

this is what et30 looks like, unless of course the picture description lies

160 0612 et 08z2003 audi s3rear view

Reactions: JamesS4cab
Looks fine but I would have to flare the arches massively and then the other three sets of wheels which aren't that wide would look total guff!!

That's the wrong model of A3. Also, yeah you'd need a higher ET to make up for the extra wheel width. Don't think a 9.5" will fit at any offset though unless it's a small enough diameter to dial in some camber.

Looks fine but I would have to flare the arches massively and then the other three sets of wheels which aren't that wide would look total guff!!

Hi James.

You only need the suspension setup I've got. Lol.

It will all fit then!

They will fit mate but et 30 will stack out alot and you will need camber on rear which wont improve s3 handeling, im sure people have X5 wheels on 8p model and that rear is 10J

I will keep looking for something closer to 8/8.5 with a better offset.

I'm sure something will come along shortly.

Lol they look good if you get a set of front x5 wheels the rears are too wide and need major camber to look good

I was worried about 9J (ET33) ... bought some 'new rs6' (multi-segments) second hand for a good price...supposed to be for the S4 (B8) but may put them on the S3...

Check my car bro, its 9 * ET 33 = 19 inches..

ET 30 will rub a lot with 9.5's, gonna be a FAIL!

And my setup is pretty pretty AGGRESSIVE, not a junk! :)

Im running 9.5 j et 50 mercedes s63 with -2 camber and that tucks nice on full drop!

Et50 is 18mm different to what I'm looking at and that's causing the problem!!

Disaster averted. Managed to get a set of one of the more sort after wheels in a decent width. :0))