9 months on

Yet another month goes by ............................

Zzzzzzzz...... you’d have been better off buying a 2020 RS3 and enjoying the last of a great Engine / car combo.
Used values are strong so you’d lost very little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Jassyo06, PeteRS3lee and 1 other person

It's on the way....late 2021 are what people are saying.

Stay strong. Will be worth the wait !

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: PeteRS3lee

It's on the way....late 2021 are what people are saying.

Stay strong. Will be worth the wait !

I hope so
Can’t see video by the way
Intrigued now lol

I hope so
Can’t see video by the way
Intrigued now lol

It was a video of some recent testing taking place at the Nürburgring. Looks great with the wider front wings with air vents in..I think it will be well worth the wait

I agree i think it will look great, the new s3 looks good. It will be a beefed up version of that.

There is quite a bit of pressure on audi to deliver with the new rs3. The last few big model cars from different manufacturers have had really good reviews - m3/4, Golf R etc.

I've recently bought a f80 M3, loving it so far but I think I will jump back to audi when more details of the new RS3 are released.

Reactions: PeteRS3lee
Anyone noticed you can no longer buy the 8v rs3 from the Audi website
It’s gone for good
Mmmmmmmm??
Things are moving closer

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra
Nothing really new in that article ... I just need to know what it SOUNDS like :)

Nothing really new in that article ... I just need to know what it SOUNDS like :)

Lol it’s gonna have to be something special to take my mind off it’s awful face and even worse interior

Reactions: Jassyo06 and PeteRS3lee
Lol it’s gonna have to be something special to take my mind off it’s awful face and even worse interior

I’m still 50 / 50 on it’s looks
Like you said it needs to be something special
To lure people in
With an expected 48k base price tag going on other Rs models a 19/20 plate Rs 4 May get my vote instead

Reactions: 8YARWY

I don’t disagree but limited options to get that 5 cylinder soundtrack .... the Merc does sound great when you rev the nuts off it but at low revs or idle it’s a far cry from my RS3. Trouble is not sure how the new RS3 will sound below 3/4 k revs. I’ve gotta max out on engine soundtrack before these blasted mute electric things take over.

Reactions: PeteRS3lee and 8YARWY
I don’t disagree but limited options to get that 5 cylinder soundtrack .... the Merc does sound great when you rev the nuts off it but at low revs or idle it’s a far cry from my RS3. Trouble is not sure how the new RS3 will sound below 3/4 k revs. I’ve gotta max out on engine soundtrack before these blasted mute electric things take over.

Yeah that’s the trouble with a 4 pot unfortunately.
5 cylinder is epic. Even more so when taken to stage 2

Reactions: Snake Pliskin