A bit of fun - what's the ugliest car?

As I've said before the BMW 1-series is so ugly it makes me want to claw my eyes out and pour bleach in the holes

I'd also add:

Scorpio, just wrong

Just no on every level

Hateful looking car, and rubbish as well

Not a Porsche

Reactions: screenbubble, warren_S5, Itguy and 1 other person
BMW i3, whats with the windows and poor lines

BMW i3 2

Rover City, last attempt by a company that wasnt going to last much longer, and it showed
Ro cityrover 0305 BG

Agreed, Ford Scorpio Mk 2 was no oil paininting.

Another vote for the m135i, amazing car but the designer needs a bullet to the head.

Surprised no one has mentioned the Pontiac Aztek (of breaking bad fame) yet.

Any car that is really dirty - and there are a lot of them about at the moment. Must be something to do with the lovely spell of weather we having...

Personally I think the 'new' BMW Mini is ugly especially the giant-sized Countryman. But perhaps that's because my first couple of cars were real Minis. Looking at the site I'd forgotton how many Ugly cars there have been.

Often when my wife and I are in the car togther and see what to us is a horrible looking car we always say "Another candidate for the ugly bug ball"

Personally I think the 'new' BMW Mini is ugly especially the giant-sized Countryman. But perhaps that's because my first couple of cars were real Minis.

New minis are awful. They've got so big and fussy and all the spin offs are hideous. Shame, so much potential but BMW seem to be able to make almost anything ugly these days.

Reactions: h5djr
New minis are awful. They've got so big and fussy and all the spin offs are hideous. Shame, so much potential but BMW seem to be able to make almost anything ugly these days.

Definitely not in the same the league as the 'new' Beetle which still looks similar to the original Beetle in shape and looks good.

Mate at work has a Ssangyong, cannot believe he brought it