A bit of meddling (New RS grille) on the new arrival

Blackie

Reaction score
Website
www.desmocorse.net
Had the car 3 weeks now. Only had 1 full week tinkering as i,ve been away on Hols. Anyway ive added some RS mirror caps & a new RS grille. Bumper had to come off this time ( I managed to get the grilles done on the A3 & A4 without bumper off). Painted the crash bar whilst i was at it.
End result is very good. All badges removed & new black rings fitted.

Before

Picture3261_zps58d4abfa.jpg

After

Picture3262_zpsec2ae955.jpg

Picture3264_zps1d2d96f8.jpg

Picture3263_zps111df977.jpg

Picture3268_zps6b8e7640.jpg

Picture3270_zps64108b82.jpg

Picture3272_zps00522f0a.jpg

Picture3276_zps52485407.jpg

Picture3278_zpsb9c2b317.jpg

Picture3279_zpsf980b56d.jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome mate! Is the grille genuine or a copy? :)

New Grill looks very smart.:applaus: Could you divulge the website address of the suppliers for this bit of kit ????

Is that allowed by the Forum Police ?:whip::angrymod:

Very nice !
There is a Red A5 near where i live which has the Honey Comb RS Grille. Looks superb :hubbahubba:
What you doing at Williams ? :scared2:
Which Williams is that btw ? Is that Liverpool ?

Car looks great...... even Henry Hoover in the second picture is buzzing....... and before everyone starts freaking out, RS grille yes, RS badges no....... subtle changes never hurts the brand, enjoy you're new motor

Agreed Robbie

No RS badges, in fact no badges at all apart from the small stormtrooper one thats on its way, i think they do spoil the lines stuck everywhere

Incidentally i have installed the blue painted halogens in the front fogs which leave a blue hue to the fogs, has been quite funny recently as our uniform consists of a blue polo shirt & blue softshell fleece with white writing on the chest.
Quite a few have of late looked in their mirror & slammed on if they have been exceeding the limit.

Made me chuckle