a couple of pictures of my little A3

a3glenn

6th gear
Reaction score
hello,

been on AUDI-SPORT.NET for a while now and enjoyed veiwing everyone elses a3, (so many good a3's)

it has taken me a long time to learn how to upload pics to thread lol

ok my A3 is crystal blue, it is the 140bhp tdi, it has done 144000 miles BUT you would never know

i have mod'ed a few things just to make it sporty but keeping it factory looking its a A3 not a saxo lol

first off i fitted 18" wheels then lowered it it get it to sit better, then added a s-line front lower splitter and had the front grills finished in gloss black (im still on the twin grill bumper) fitted fog lamps, hids headlights,

your thought please, (be nice:)

3000-photo0157.jpg

3001-photo0159.jpg

Very smart, Buddy. Love what you've done with the grille. :)

i like the wheels and the colour but if i were you id definately remove the lip spoiler - stands out a little much for me. A s-line/s3 spoiler would definately be on my to do list as well if that were my car :icon_thumright:

Not seen that colour either.....like it. Nice clean looking car you have.

Add some my09/11 rear lights too.

thanks rockape,

on the look out for the later rear lights, think audi change things just to make people want to buy the later shape parts lol

thanks rockape,

on the look out for the later rear lights, think audi change things just to make people want to buy the later shape parts lol

Yeah and charge extortionate prices for the pleasure lol.

What suspension mods did you do as the ride height looks perfect (well for my tastes anyway)?

i just changed the springs, beleive it was a 40mm drop, im happy with how it sits,

it still good with 5 people in and no rubbing,

would love to have it really low but then its just bumpy and you cant go any where with out scrapping bits of your car,

im sure someone will say air ride then lol, donations please :)

i just changed the springs, beleive it was a 40mm drop, im happy with how it sits,

it still good with 5 people in and no rubbing,

would love to have it really low but then its just bumpy and you cant go any where with out scrapping bits of your car,

im sure someone will say air ride then lol, donations please :)

I disagree with all of the above, all down to various factors like tyres/coils etc...

so are you saying you can have large wheel + a very low + no rubbing with a very smooth ride, this would be good lol

n8, when you lowwer your car right down, did you have to do much arch work? (im sure you cant drive it at this level)

does look good though :)