A few awkward problems!

mjsummer

Reaction score
Hiya
ok so my audi cab has had a long list if problems tbh something goes wrong about once or so a month! The latest is the fog light went out ok no problem dash says so. Then the dash lights air con etc started to flicker whilst driving ??? Then the windows started playing up the drivers window goes down and up ok the rear windows go down ok ish but come up in judders about 2 inches at a time then the passengers side does nothing! Not on either switch ? But when you open the door it drops ok and when you put the good down it drops 1/3 as normal? Interior lights come on from both doors .
Also have mot on Monday so great timing !

Thanks for any help!

Check the convenience unit (under passenger seat) that carpet isn't wet. In addition the ECU in engine bay isn't wet. The drain grommets in the plenum chamber clog up and rainwater collects, etc. Plenum chamber is where battery sits in front of bulkhead.

Nothing wet under the seat ? Battery seems fine as well? Any other ideas? It passed it's mot today two
Wiper blades £35. :( but still have the problem as that garage didn't have the tools
To look at it. Is there any fuses I can check or
Where is the module that might be a bit sick?

The CCM is in a weatherproof box under the carpet under the front passenger seat.

Um ok it's bone dry? I just don't understand how it drops when you open the door and with the hood going down but not of either window switch??? Could it be the window switch panel ? Would it effect the other switch not working ?