A few from the weekend

bigrich690

Reaction score
Had a clean of the car and took a few pics of mine with my mates GTI anniversary....

photo-33.jpg

photo-34.jpg

photo-35.jpg

.....and a couple with my mates cupra R......

photo-36.jpg

photo-37.jpg

Hope you likey :meeting:

Reactions: Paullie
It does look good.

The spacers will finish it nicely, what width are you going for?

I think it's shame to have the tidy looking grille let down by the number plate in the windscreen if I'm honest.

Looking very smart there, Rich! Cool piccies, keep up the good work. :wub: xx

looking good
i cant run no front plate anymore iv had to many warnings and fines
they do say the window aint the proper place so watch out for the fines rollin in

Looks good mate but you desperatley need spacers on those wheels !!!!

I know about the spacer job, just nagociating a price with my mate with that cupra on a set of 10mm spacers for the rear, so long as they are hub centric and still waiting on my long bolts and locking wheel nuts to arrive too, as for the number plate, I don't drive with it like that through the day it was just coz I was having a cleaning setion with about 10 lads (cars) so looked good with it off and went to ultimate dubs on Sunday so was showing off really lol but thanks for all the comments guys :)

Looking good, silver is hard to beat when its clean.

As said spacers will finish it off.

Whats coilovers you running? might just be the pics but it is lower at the back?

looking smart lad, cant wait for coilovers me, want some slammage!

only thing id say with yours is get them headlights de tango'd :) would smarten up the front then

yep i thought the same before i did mine.

whats the ride like on them collies mate, hoping to have me a set real soon :)

yeah i like the sline suspension me, just need the lows :) what u running? collies and loweredness

sweet, im runing 19x9, ET41 so should look ok slammed, u had to adjust any camber?

Nah not adjusted camber but I did have Et35s on before and the scrapped like mad at the back but these wheels I have now were off an A3 so the ET is way out and need some spacers

am not too clue'd up with spacer n ET's an camber yet. Will have to get ma coilovers, set it were a want it, then sort out the stance issues with possible camber or spacers, **** knows really lol!

A standard 18"x8" s line alloy is ET42, so as I have a 19"x8" ET50 wheel I need an 8mm spacer to get it back to standard ET, as for camber etc Ive never done any of that as the tire wear would be uneven, so if your running on 9" wheel that's 12.5mm extra of wheel at both sides (25mm whole) so if your wheels are Et41 then minus 12.5 of of 41 to give you an ET of about 29-29.5 so your wheels will deffinately catch the arches as my last wheels where 8" ET 35 and rubbed pretty good, I know it's alot to take in but trust me, I did the calculations lol

lol, well im running 235's on them at min, yeh the whole spacer issue is gunna take a bit of working out lol so ill cross that bridge when a get to it lol

It's all backward mate you will not need spacers et29 is wide mate as in getting close to sticking out the arches ET50 like mine are tucked way in the arch so I need spacers to push them away from the car just hope this all helps I know when I first heard about wheels and width and ET I just couldnt make any sense of any of it

ahh right a get ya lad, ill get it sorted nice one!