A few on the new ap coilovers

bigrich690

Reaction score
Thought i'd give her a wash in this subzero weather with the new AP coilovers that i just fitted last weekend, she's sat all the way down at the back about -70mm on 18" ET35 235/40 RS4 Reps and need to wind the front down about another 10mm

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Furure plans, wrap roof black or carbon, black front grill (special edition style), posibly honey come front grill (RS4 style) take out the orange in the headlights and also the crome so they are black, may also fit the A6 grill in the fog scoops but could never put the originals back so may not ?, i want some black 19" BBS CH style rims with uber low profile tires, and im in the process of eliminating the rear exhaust and smoothing the rear bumper spoiler to match the drivers side.
Thanks for looking comments welcome please!

Last edited:
Nice job on the coilovers mate, looks good. what's the ride quality like and have you had to make any modifications to prevent rubbing?

No mods needed, if I go over a speed bump then it does rub a touch but otherwise it's a nice ride and has turned a few heads, can't wait to get more mods done and will update as and when

I have same car and same coilovers but im on 19"s and my rear doesn't sit quite so low despite being wound fully down?

I dont get it.

What size tires you got on? It will be a tad higher off the floor as the rims being bigger will do that if you want to go lower you know what you have to do......take out the platforms and you will slam it

Na I know it will be slightly higher off the ground but the tyre to arch gap is slightly bigger on mine. it doesn't matter now because i scrape on everything as it is so not going lower but when i first fit them i thought there was something wrong as they didn't go as low as i'd hoped.

Looks good anyway mate, are 18"s on the to do list?