A few pics from the new camera.

mac1403

Reaction score
Its been a few years since I have had an SLR camera but decided to take the plunge and buy a 40D. At the moment on a massive learning curve as its a long way from my ixus 800 LOL.

All pics are as took with no editing
IMG_0496.jpg
IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

and a bird thing
IMG_0531.jpg

good pics and good choice of camera i have 400 and 40d both brill cameras and the worlds your oyster with lenses for it. Ian

Nice pics, i like the one of your knob..... LOL

Anyway, i so gotta get a DSLR for the Mrs, she ahs decent lenses and stuff with her 35mm EOS so i assume they would bolt onto a Gigital body

Lovely car mate,

:sign_ot:My 2004 8p A3 had bose the suround looked the same but 'bose' didnt light up like that! looks cooooooooooooooooooooool!

Great car mate..

Can i just ask.. That pink Bose lighting.. Is that a mod or did it come stock?..

regards

Nice pics, i like the one of your knob..... LOL

Anyway, i so gotta get a DSLR for the Mrs, she ahs decent lenses and stuff with her 35mm EOS so i assume they would bolt onto a Gigital body

Thanks mate. Knob looks a lot bigger than real life though LOL

Lovely car mate,

:sign_ot:My 2004 8p A3 had bose the suround looked the same but 'bose' didnt light up like that! looks cooooooooooooooooooooool!

The Bose light is a modification mate. Sold by Cargravo

Great car mate..

Can i just ask.. That pink Bose lighting.. Is that a mod or did it come stock?..

regards

The colour is the same colour as the dash lights. Probably just the photo making it look a bit pinky

good pics and good choice of camera i have 400 and 40d both brill cameras and the worlds your oyster with lenses for it. Ian

Thanks mate. Am still on a huge learning curve and taking pictures of everything at the moment. A lot of OMG, what the hell happened there pictures LOL. The only things I have bought for it are a few filters, remote shutter release and a canon 70-300mm IS USM lense. Have to stop buying things as it cost a fortune. Only thing I would like is a decent piece of editing software. At the moment just using Digital photo Professional but trying to find something that works well on a MAC....am considering Aperture, but have heard there are issues using it with RAW images