A Gang Of Racist Chinese People Beat On A Little White Boy In The Streets!

if anyone did that to my kids id take a bat the ******** and 1 by 1 smash the ****s till they couldnt walk

That video beggars belief!!! Having been in the Army for a lot of years and operating in some hostile areas, and then serving as a Police Officer, I have seen some horrible things, but that's definitely up there with them. That little boy is petrified.

Them are the type of people I would have no qualms about double tapping.

Absolutely disgusting! I'd never admit that those people in the video are of my own culture!

I am even more disgusted with the title of the video. So when a group of 'chinese' look people are in it, they are automatically presumed chinese and when they are picking on a 'white' coloured boy, they are made a 'racists' also.... this is the type of stereotypical crap that starts wars!

Unfortunately for the boy, he's in a part of the world where the culture is is different to ours, and that would seem the norm over there. I bet it was a 'chinese' person that filmed it also, otherwise they would have been battered also. I don't agree with, nor will I approve of it!

Bunch of lowlife(I'm being extremely polite here) scum in my eyes!

/end of rant!

thats horrendous, makes me angry that people can be such cruel. shoot the b******s

dont get me wrong guys, this was not posted as a poke at the cheesiness folk, it was to show that racism is alive and well all around the world and white people are not the ambassadors of racism as portrayed by 1 white female on a tram from SW19 area of London.

I too was surrounded by a bunch of non white people in a bar in a hot country and made to leave because i am white, as when it kicked off outside as i was not going to stand for it, I was the one arrested and flung in a cell for 2 days for standing up for myself, the local police said i deserved to be in there for what white people do to others, WTF!

Where is the "racist" element to this vid? It shows scum picking on someone smaller who can't defend himself.

WTF? Made my blood boil that.

Seems odd though, I reckon there's more to it than that video shows. Bit hard to see with the little kid, but I'm not 100% sure he was a 'white' kid.

that video is disgusting...
but i dont see the racism in it? i see a bunch of ****** trying to abuse a child for stealing... they step and crush his hands in a disgusting attempt to teach him not to steal. in some countries people will do all kinds of horrendous things to others in their small communities in order to keep the 'peace'.
i have seen a group of people slaping around a rikshaw driver because he was in the way of a car... then a cop comes along and beats him with a stick! where is the injustice in that? but it happens!

Hmmmn.Dont see that this is racist as the kid appears native.Havent seen any blood or broken bones.I would like to know what was said as i dont understand the dialect.As a previous post states that he was stealing, then hes lucky he wasnt in saudi cos hed have a hand cut off.Dangerous thread title.I wonder what the comments would be if was caught scraping a key down our cars......

The video is shocking (even if the kid do something to "deserve" such treatment).

As for the title of this thread?? :think:..... That ain't a white kid.

If you scroll downwards from the video, this was posted up by someone.

ok for the people who did not
understand the language that was being spoken in the video.. it was
Arabic, a middle eastern woman was trying to help the kid, but from what
I understood she said that both parents were being held at a different
spot by the gang.... and when I looked up the incident the kid ended up
with broken ribs, fingers, jaw, and a fractured left leg, mean while his
mother was raped in a grociery store and then slashed which left her
with 13 cuts, and the father beaten up to the point ended up in the E.R.
and then shortly after the china hospital kicked him out without
treatment... it was posted on the CNN website

jojo that comment was then replied to with

What part of that whole video sounded or looked arabic, I am white and Irish living in an Arabic state and none of what was said was Arabic and none of the people shown in the video were Arabic, what video were you watching you moron, they were Asian ie. China, Korea, Japan, more than like Korean but I am not an expert. You have serious issues if you think that was arabic !!!!
and
how was that arabic you weirdo, it was asian as in Chinese or Korean and so were the people, I am Irish and living in an Arabic state and not one person in that video spoke or looked arabic, what are you on?

posting half truths is very dangerous and gives people the wrong impression.

there was clearly no arabic spoken in that vid!

the person that had made the Arabic comment was trying to start some other sort of hatred towards Arabs

According to other comments the kid was caught pick pocketing

"i'm chinese and i understand what's happening here. the boy's not western. he's from western china, the part near afghanistan. he's a pickpocket, that's why the guy was stepping on his hand. so you people who think this is racist, it's not, it's justice. you should see chinese people dropping rocks on their hands. never pickpocket in china if you want to keep your hands ;) "

Its time they had people remove these types of videos off the net .As said things like that can course unrest and hate ,Even start wars ..
poor kid :(

That kid may well have been a pickpocket, but he would have been doing it because he was told/taught to do it by his parents, it is them who should be punished not him. What is he? Six? He isn't old enough to know right from wrong if his parents have brought him up like that.

Some typical british left wing poking our noses in attitudes here!Its a differant country, differant culture etc so we should butt out.In fact we could probably learn a lot from other cultures that would improve our own.I bet thier society doesnt believe in a' right to steal' ethos

Its time they had people remove these types of videos off the net .As said things like that can course unrest and hate ,Even start wars ..
poor kid :(

correct bar the poor kid bit.Its an inflammable title that is untrue, cleverly constructed to immediatly put you on a bias towards the victim, slurring the chinese for no good reason.Most people would have already formed an opinion on the video before seeing it having read the title.And youre right about the unrest and hate.Imagine substituting 'chinese' for 'muslim'.