A short festive message from everyone at Polished Bliss…

John @ PB

Reaction score
The last twelve months have been extremely busy and exciting at PB HQ, and in all honesty we really need a decent break to recharge our batteries in readiness for next year.

As a result, we are closing at lunchtime today and will not be reopening until Wednesday 5th January - all orders and e-mails received during this period will be dealt with promptly upon our return to work (we will also be largely absent from the forums during this period too).

All that remains to be said is a massive thank you to everyone for your continuing custom, enthusiasm and support – it means a lot to us, and we are very grateful.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

:sm4:

Congratulations on a successful year, hope next year is even better for you!

Like you say though, you deserve a break so make the most of it without getting too drunk (If that's possible)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Merry Xmas and happy new year. Fingers crossed for a forum discount when you get back.

I see polished bliss as santa... any chance for a foam lance this year, I've been good...ish :) haha I joke! Your work is outstanding! I enjoy your reads over at DW and here! Have a break and have a fantastic christmas and a very happy new year!