OverprotectiveHoist

Reaction score
Hi all - I was hoping someone might be able to confirm if you can retrospectively fit roof rails to the Audi A1 Sportback (2015) with panoramic roof. If so I would be very grateful if someone could point me in the direction of where a set can be purchased (either official audi or aftermarket).

In the absence of roof rails does anyone have experience of roof bars with the panoramic roof. How have they got on and are there any compatibility issues?

Cheers!

Roof rails if it didn’t come from the factory will most likely involve drilling the roof as it’s attached on a structural part of the car unless there’s holes there already.
I would say probably easier getting roof racks for cars without rails like Thule or genuine Audi if they make them.

Hi all - I was hoping someone might be able to confirm if you can retrospectively fit roof rails to the Audi A1 Sportback (2015) with panoramic roof. If so I would be very grateful if someone could point me in the direction of where a set can be purchased (either official audi or aftermarket).

In the absence of roof rails does anyone have experience of roof bars with the panoramic roof. How have they got on and are there any compatibility issues?

Cheers!
Drop me a pm and ill have a look at it for you.

Thanks