A3 8L Roof Racks

gregor571

Reaction score
after some :think:, I wonder if someone can post pics with roof racks mounted on our 8l-s... like this mk3 golf:

44609939544496766f66b.jpg

Tnx...

That look isn't big here on Audi's in the UK... thats more a VW scene thing...

<tuffty/>

I've got a roof rack for mine but in the 8 years I've owned it it's never been on the car! I just use the Seat + its roof rack instead.

They'll never be on my roof that's for sure.

Reactions: S3JACKSON
Reviving à very old thread here. Anybody know the current roof rack options for an 8l?

Im looking for something practical, not style. Think snowboards, roof box etc

Sent from a green cloud on planet Procrastination

I think they would look really **** on are cars but i suppose each to there own.
I wholeheartedly agree, but try getting 4 adults and snowboard kit in our cars :)

Sent from a green cloud on planet Procrastination

There is a OEM roof rack for the 8L, I had one on mine for a good 2 years or so, can't fit a 7' 6" surfboard inside the car! Was nice and solid

I've got a roof rack for mine but in the 8 years I've owned it it's never been on the car! I just use the Seat + its roof rack instead.
I have now actually put mine on the car - it was an Audi original accessories one.

I think the are a few pictures of mine in the pictures of your 8l thread in the stickies, might have to go back a few pages though, haven't owned it for going on 18 months now.

Some Greek guy did it.

Attachments

• Ming blue S3 8L forest.jpg
    Ming blue S3 8L forest.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 455
  • Ming blue S3 8L snow beast.jpg
    Ming blue S3 8L snow beast.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 1,354
  • Ming blue S3 8L snowboard.jpg
    Ming blue S3 8L snowboard.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 2,820
doesn't that bumper cutout make the front of the car floppy?
I'm sure it helps with cooling and acceleration, but can't see this being any good for handling (where these cars need all the help they can get anyway)