A3 8P Headlights

areeb1

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a 2004 8P A3 with the split grill. I am looking for some new bulbs that will hopefully look whiter.

I have looked at Halfords Ultra Brilliance but I am not sure that those bulbs actually make a noticeable difference.

I would have liked to do a Xenon Conversion but I am not quite sure what that entails so I feel it would be easier to find whiter bulbs and plug them in.

Regards,
Areeb

most people rate the osram nightbreakers but i had the osram nightbreakers and they lit up road well but looking at them from outside and a distance they still look yellow

T8ups on here! Mine are whiter than white :)

I use osram night breaker and they are really bright but not as white as xenon light :))

Philips diamond vision will give a xenon effect, there's a trade off in performance to give the blue tint which is why I settled with nightbreakers

TBH its damn sight cheaper than xenon upgrade, but nowhere near as good imho, but horses for courses, if you would like them retrofitted give me a shout :)

I use Phillips diamond vision, could not reccomend them more!

I have just bought a set of the Diamond Vision bulbs so we will see how they turn out.

I might end up doing a proper Xenon upgrade.

Thanks

I have just bought a set of the Diamond Vision bulbs so we will see how they turn out.

I might end up doing a proper Xenon upgrade.

Thanks

drop me a line i have cornering bi-xenons and a level unit ant an irresistable price