A3 8p suspension enquiry

Gurbz

Reaction score
Hi there quick question hope someone could help..

I have a 2 .0 tdi 2009 audi a3 I would like to know would a 1.9 tdi suspension complete fit my model???

Thanks in advance

It won't no, the diameter for the 1.9 and 2.0 are different, the 1.9 is 50mm and 2.0 55mm

just bought some bilsteins for my 1.9 and as above the diameters do differ best to use some calipers to measure before ordering any.

Why do you ask? I've got 2.0TDI Sport suspension that would fit if you need that. Also got a pair of SACH Advatange dampers, around a year old which are an upgrade over standard dampers.

just bought some bilsteins for my 1.9 and as above the diameters do differ best to use some calipers to measure before ordering any.

Let me know how the bilsteins ride please, I'm guessing you've got the B4? And are they with standard springs ?

Let me know how the bilsteins ride please, I'm guessing you've got the B4? And are they with standard springs ?
Yes mate i got the B4 front struts for now as mine are knackered but they are suppost to be oem plus so should be nice ride.
I will be fitting standard springs also as mine is sport model and fine for me.
Good place to order is carparts4less got both fronts for £85 with a discount code over £100 ;)

Reactions: Mujnu
Yes my car is too high atm but don't want to be spending so much as I don't have the money lol I got a seller on eBay who does full eibach pro kit and bilstein b4 kit for £300. Is the carparts4less a legit website

EDIT: oh wait that's eurocarparts other website lol I just remember when o searched it

car-parts24.com are a good call, If you want to get an s-line look with good handling on a budget the theB8 bilstiens will be a perfect choice, Ive just ordered a set of pro springs to fit my 2.0 tfsi s-line for £123.74, you could fit the s-line dampers to yours if the billies are too exspensive, sachs are the manufactures of oem springs on the audi a-lines.

Reactions: Donny_DJ and Mujnu
car-parts24.com are a good call, If you want to get an s-line look with good handling on a budget the theB8 bilstiens will be a perfect choice, Ive just ordered a set of pro springs to fit my 2.0 tfsi s-line for £123.74, you could fit the s-line dampers to yours if the billies are too exspensive, sachs are the manufactures of oem springs on the audi a-lines.

Ive got Bilstein B8 Sprint dampers and Eibach Sportline springs running on 19" RS3 Rotors and the ride, comfort, stance and handling is excellent. None of this spine shattering ride you get with cheap coilovers.

Yes my car is too high atm but don't want to be spending so much as I don't have the money lol I got a seller on eBay who does full eibach pro kit and bilstein b4 kit for £300. Is the carparts4less a legit website

EDIT: oh wait that's eurocarparts other website lol I just remember when o searched it
Can you post a link to this pls?

Thanks. Is that the comfortable kit as I really don't want crashy and hard!?

Thanks. Is that the comfortable kit as I really don't want crashy and hard!?

It is yes, I've been looking for a comfortable setup and by reviews that's the best it gets lol

However, if you have an S4 your setup will be different to the link I gave you. Message the guy on eBay if your unsure

It is yes, I've been looking for a comfortable setup and by reviews that's the best it gets lol

However, if you have an S4 your setup will be different to the link I gave you. Message the guy on eBay if your unsure

Thanks - I had the s4 cab 10 years ago and didn't bother changing my user name! I've been through S3, Rs3 and now back to an A3 140d as a second car, so looking to get it looking right!

Thanks - I had the s4 cab 10 years ago and didn't bother changing my user name! I've been through S3, Rs3 and now back to an A3 140d as a second car, so looking to get it looking right!

The link I sent you is for the 1.9tdi. So make sure you ask for the 2.0tdi equivalent if you do buy it.

Reactions: JamesS4cab