For Sale A3 8V Brilliant black mirror caps

-Ju-

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I have a pair of Brilliant black mirror caps to fit the A3/S3 8V non side assist
I bought these when I first got my S3 and was paranoid to leave the S3 one on, no longer need them as I retrofitted the side assist.
In excellent as new condition.
Will post pictures later when I get them out from the garage
£50

20180212 163934 3024x2268
20180212 164008 3024x2268
20180212 164002 3024x2268

Are the Black caps standard, an option or come as part of a pack? reason I ask is that I pick my car up today but went to see it yesterday it has the Black styling pack but the mirror caps are colour coded to the car. Quite strangely there was another one with the black pack parked next to it that actually had the black mirror caps.

I really like the look of the black caps especially with the rest of the black pack on the car so wanted to make sure that first I wasn't actually missing something off my new car and secondly I didn't want to really remove something that was actually an option if the mirrors colour coded to the car was also an option.

Sorry no idea mate, I just bought these so I could remove the S3 ones, but have since gone carbon

Do you still have them for sale? I have picked up my car now and I think the black mirror caps would look great with the black styling pack. If you do have them are they scratches in the pics you posted or just light reflections?

Yes I still have them, I'll get them out from the garage tomorrow and check but I don't think there is anything of note on the caps, they were only fitted for a few short months

I've had a good look at them and there are no scratches just some light stone chipping

Last edited:
Hiya, sorry for the Zombie thread resurrection ;) - did these sell in the end?

I'm presuming they might fit on an 8V PFL RS3?

If they are long gone - apologies all!

Cheers,
Ben.

I actually do still have them!
As long as you don't have side assist then yes they will fit a pfl 8v rs3.

Reactions: Marshy and Benny78
Right-ho - thats very cool - Let me give you a shout after I've had a look round my incoming car (tomorrow), and let you know if I need to buy them.

Cheers!
Ben.

Reactions: -Ju-
Hi There, I'm asking Audi to look at including a swap to Black Mirror Caps as part of my deal - but I'm doubtful they'll be able to do it. So if they confirm as I'm sure they will - I'll drop you a PM.

Cheers,
Ben.

Hi There,

Just thought I'd drop you a line to let you know that I've successfully got the dealer to supply, paint and fit black mirror caps for my incoming car - which was a pleasant surprise.

I'm afraid I'll not be in the market to buy yours at the moment - thanks very much for coming back to previously.

Cheers,
Ben.

Assuming it's too late on this one but just thought I'd check if you were still trying to get rid of the mirror covers haha?
Thanks!

Are the mirror caps still for sale buddy

No sorry pal they sold a while ago. I cant edit the title now as it's too long ago