A3 blower not working

Amanda#

Reaction score
Audi A3 2010 - blower not working at all. Installed new blower motor, resistor and checked fuse, still not working. Anyone got any ideas what else it could be? Thanks

Wrong section.

Ideally, if you have climate control, need to swap climate to test if blower motor & fuses checked, tbh climate units are usually reliable & its the blower unit that goes in 99.9% of this situations.

I have an earlier cheap climate unit available to test with but you have the later version, but the one I have still works the blower motor the same so its good enough to test with.

Wrong section.

Ideally, if you have climate control, need to swap climate to test if blower motor & fuses checked, tbh climate units are usually reliable & its the blower unit that goes in 99.9% of this situations.

I have an earlier cheap climate unit available to test with but you have the later version, but the one I have still works the blower motor the same so its good enough to test with.

Thanks, I don't have climate control, it is a manual turn button to control the blower.

Need to check the signal wiring to the blower.