A3 dsg s-tronic 2.0tfsi quattro

Cmw9

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the dsg system in the a3 2.0t quattro is the same system as used in the s3? Basically i want to know if its ok to give it more ponies and be ok.

I can't answer your question directly but from reading I've done I can say that DSG boxes are much stronger than some would have you believe

2010 TFSI Quattro DSG S-Tronic - Remapped to get a few more "ponies" was done a few months ago no problems so far

Thanks for the replies. Where did you get yours mapped and what is the bhp now?

DSG will take a lot more power than the standard clutch.

Heard of quite a few people going Stage 2+ with no probs!

yeah you'll be okay to increase the BHP and torque.

Thanks for the replies defiantly going to do it now. Do you recommend bluefin jet?

I would yes, there have been various debates on this topic lol most would say get it custom done one to one at a good place, I had no issues or problems with my Blufin, was straight forward but must admit I was very skeptic about the power gains and if I would notice it or not, OH YES I noticed it lol crazy

Haha that basically my worry that it wont be that different

I think most people notice the difference, mine is quite aggressive which I quite like all I can say is make sure you have a good grip of the the steering wheel lol especially if you have launch control