A3 Facelift 2016 mule photos

u3sport

Reaction score
Something is coming soon...

-audi-a3-sedan-facelift-201524665_1.jpg

-audi-a3-sedan-facelift-201524665_7.jpg

-audi-a3-sedan-facelift-201524665_12.jpg

BW14 2016 is when info will be released, with cars going into production from BW23 2016..

FL RS3 wont be available to later in 2016

A3/S3/RS3 new options:
- MIB-II Upgrade for Infotainment with Car Play and Android Auto support
- Virtual Cockpit
- Matrix Led Lights, Dynamic indicators

RS3 new options:
- Ceramic Brakes
- Bucket Seats

BW14 or BW10 in geneva?

not sure, its info i was given off the record last week.. A3/S3 will be available straight away, where as the RS3 wont be released til BW39

Would be very strange if S3 is available with updated exterior, virtual cockpit, matrix led, car play, remote services and more new stuff... meanwhile RS3 version is still pre-facelift for a few months more.

I drove an A4 recently with the virtual cockpit and I didn't like it tbh. Prefer my dials analogue and my records vinyl ;)

What I did like though was the little flashing light in the wing mirrors that highlighted when a car was there, worked really well.

TX.

Reactions: RGBARGEE
This asport guy honestly.... Why is he still here? I thought he ordered an M2 ? Is this the M2 forum ?

Reactions: RGBARGEE
Audis better thats why ^^^

Well if i waited for the face lift then i would have to wait longer for the newer face lift and so on then i would never order a car! Getting mine in march and it might be old hat within a few months but at least ill own one!

This asport guy honestly.... Why is he still here? I thought he ordered an M2 ? Is this the M2 forum ?

My M2 is ordered in november, but don't come until April. Anyway, I still like RS3.
RS3 facelift could be my 2nd car for snow and rainy days :D, who knows, could be a good team.

New spyshots
A3 Cabriolet 2016 Facelift!, with new 1.8TFSI motor (180 to 190ps)

spyshots-2016-audi-a3-cabriolet-facelift-begins-winter-testing_1.jpg

spyshots-2016-audi-a3-cabriolet-facelift-begins-winter-testing_6.jpg

spyshots-2016-audi-a3-cabriolet-facelift-begins-winter-testing_10.jpg

spyshots-2016-audi-a3-cabriolet-facelift-begins-winter-testing_14.jpg

dealers here telling it will be available to order in may

With a 6 month wait? You'll be lucky to get one in 2016 and it won't be a RS3!

TX.

With a 6 month wait? You'll be lucky to get one in 2016 and it won't be a RS3!

TX.

I bet we will see lot of new A3s in 2016. Deliveries will start in june/july.

Where is the ppl telling no spyshots available until mid or late 2016??? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: they are hidden now.

Reactions: Buzz73
I still wonder if the FL version of the RS3 will be saloon only, to limit the Sport back and saloon versions... Would make more sense to me with the gap between pre and post FL orders, to ensure all the Sport back orders have been completed before the shift.

Externally there isn't anything much for me, just a wide mouth frog grill and sharper edges to the lights. Glad I have mine anyway!

My M2 is ordered in november, but don't come until April. Anyway, I still like RS3.
RS3 facelift could be my 2nd car for snow and rainy days :D, who knows, could be a good team.

Shock! Asport finally realises the RS3 will be a better ROAD CAR! If you live in Europe I seem to remember there are more rainy days than summer days...

hmm just put my deposit down on an RS3 sedan and an RS4... hedge my bets and see which one I prefer haha.

apparently, according to the head of Audi Sydney, there is no RS3 update here till beginning of 17... as production might begin for face lifts towards the end of next year... they are releasing the new A4 in the beginning of the year... they are also not sure whether the TTRS will be in 16 or 17... they said RS4 will be 17-18.

Reactions: billyali86
Shock! Asport finally realises the RS3 will be a better ROAD CAR! If you live in Europe I seem to remember there are more rainy days than summer days...

I live in Spain, muuuch more sun days than rainy days :D

I don't think anyone here would go for them (since everyone is an S / RS / car fan), but MAN those wheels on the A3 cabrio are terrible. Low down models on German cars (BMW 3 / 5 series are particularly bad for this) are so tiny.

I really think wheels make a car, and they are like the direct opposite of the big things on concept cars. Like bloomin' trolley wheels!

Bring on the 19s/20s!

more testing units!
this is A3 sedan US-spec with 2.0T.

updated-us-spec-2017-audi-a3-sedan-spied-testing-for-the-first-time-with-20-tfsi_8.jpg

updated-us-spec-2017-audi-a3-sedan-spied-testing-for-the-first-time-with-20-tfsi_1.jpg

Reactions: Blackwhite
Last edited:

I live in Europe and MANY more dry sunny days than wet days!
French dealers have said there will be a saloon RS3, will be going along to have a look but if DSG only then not for me.

I live in Europe and MANY more dry sunny days than wet days!
French dealers have said there will be a saloon RS3, will be going along to have a look but if DSG only then not for me.

Southern Europe yes, granted ;-)