A3 from Australia

Neru

Reaction score
Hey there just thought I would come and get some ideas for my car from you guys
Currently have 19" bbs ch, quad exhaust, revo stage 1 and weitec hicon gt

Car is currently in the garage awaiting ecs stage 2 clutch, quaife LSD, Frankenturbo, fmic and DNA tuning

Looking to buy cheap some 4 pot brakes and facelift headlights as parts a ridicously expensive here

use a hosting site like, photobucket, flickr, ect..

then just copy and paste the IMG link on here

lightbox

keeps coming as a broken link
heres a link to my gallery
Picture 1 of 3 from a3

Thanks Jay don't seem to be having luck with it so I just posted the link to my album check it out and let me know what you think!

Anyone got a shortshifter for the early model a3?

Hey there just thought I would come and get some ideas for my car from you guys
Currently have 19" bbs ch, quad exhaust, revo stage 1 and weitec hicon gt

Car is currently in the garage awaiting ecs stage 2 clutch, quaife LSD, Frankenturbo, fmic and DNA tuning

Looking to buy cheap some 4 pot brakes and facelift headlights as parts a ridicously expensive here

Hi, welcome to ASN. Hope you enjoy the forum. You should get lots of info on here.

car looks good. i like the exhaust, good looking size as you got 4 tips.

nice car, not really liking the exhaust tho a bit too dramatic for me on an a3, like the wheels a lot though and the color of ur car.... very clean, i'd have color coded the bumpers though and more than likely have had ur wheels in gunmetal/anthracite

car looks cool on those wheels!

4 exhausts is a bit too many for me, unless it's got 300bhp+, but still, it looks pretty sweet :)

Thanks guys, guess the exhaust is not for everyone however makes.it unique, aiming for 300hp with the new turbo

Read your thread prawn absolutely loved it

Thanks guys, guess the exhaust is not for everyone however makes.it unique, aiming for 300hp with the new turbo

Read your thread prawn absolutely loved it

Cheers man :)

What's the new turbo you've got going on? is it the F4 or the F23?

It's a F23 some good reviews on it

Good man, that's the ko4 hybrid then, so very similar to mine :)

Hope you enjoy it dude! let us know how the fitting/mapping goes.

Have you got the full frankenturbo f23 kit with Dougs turbo inlet and manifold as well? they look like excellent value. What injectors/maf are you using?

Got the whole kit from Doug, you car sounds very similar to mine prawn apart from the weight reduction

I was going for 440cc injectors and 3" maf, are u worried about rods prawn?