Swap wings 2006. To 2012

• Audi A3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Audi 2012

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Israr

Reaction score
Hi i have a 2006 audi a3 quattaro tdi and its under going an 2012 black edition conversion, i assume all fitments for the wings are the same on facelift whether there standard, 2006 to 2012 what i need to know is there any links, pics, info on actually bolting the facelift wings to pre facelift body as there fitted differently, ie bolt holes, brackets etc etc.. in different places.. do i need to move brackets on wing to suit or what?? whats the best neatest way to fit.. everything else looks as if it will line up fine.. please let me know if youve done this conversion and maybe anything else i need to know about? cheers

Has to be facelift 09 onwards wings fitted, they use brackets, rivets along with boots & sunken nuts in the chassis of which 2 are usable, iirc another has to be fitted in another location, haven't done in a short while so can't fully recall, you'll see when you test fit & you have to modify the brackets & fixings to make work, it's not too bad of a job, just time & patience.

Don't forget to cut the wing indicators & heatshrink ends, decode them & cable tie securely.