A3 - Nice wheels

look ok but don`t have the wow factor for me in that pic- id go for summat else on the 8p

I have to say that I'm not into all of this pimp my ride but that car will look good outside my house. Bravo!

dunno but they are very similar to the sport tec wheels...

coldsteel, what u mean ur not into the pimpmyride stuff?

having a nice set of alloys is not really a pimpmyride sort of thing....

now if they were CHROME WITH BIG MASSIVE SPiNING CHOPPING BLADES WITH THEIR OWN NEONS THAT FIRE LAZERS OUT of.... i could understand... lol

I agree with coldsteel -

The idea of putting any non audi parts on an audi exterior is bad. Saxo's are for that.

To me, whats good about a quality brand is that they provide what you want from the off. Its very difficult to try and complement that in a way which is sympathetic with the original design and look.
You wouldn't buy some Paul Smith jeans and then get a tailor to sew extra pockets on them would you?

You'd buy trousers that had the right pockets FOR YOU in the first place!!!

I used to want an S3, but they've been hijacked by the blue-neon-Mcdonalds-car-park-brigade, please don't ruin the image of another quality car with unsuitable addtions.

Wait until its 5 or 6 years old - like people used to - before you do that. By then i'll have something else.

All IMHO, of course.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif

Personally I love those wheels. I'm not a fan of the Rs6's that came on my car and I am looking to change them over. That wheel is one of the ones on my list.

J.

If they were an anodised finish like the RS6 wheels are the MTM's would look superb.

I think as long as you keep the Audi pretty subtle it is OK, you see loads of Audis in Germany with nice wheels and kits on, but then some of the companies like MTM have concessions within the dealers.

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with coldsteel -

The idea of putting any non audi parts on an audi exterior is bad. Saxo's are for that.

To me, whats good about a quality brand is that they provide what you want from the off. Its very difficult to try and complement that in a way which is sympathetic with the original design and look.
You wouldn't buy some Paul Smith jeans and then get a tailor to sew extra pockets on them would you?

You'd buy trousers that had the right pockets FOR YOU in the first place!!!

I used to want an S3, but they've been hijacked by the blue-neon-Mcdonalds-car-park-brigade, please don't ruin the image of another quality car with unsuitable addtions.

Wait until its 5 or 6 years old - like people used to - before you do that. By then i'll have something else.

All IMHO, of course.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, but think these do look OEM. At the end of the day Audi do not make there own alloys. BBS and the other quality manufacturers do it for them. So as long as it's a quality product akin to Audi's understated design philosophy then don't see it as a chav motor.

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with coldsteel -

[/ QUOTE ]

sigh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing wrong with that either!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif