A3 quattro rear coil spring

k17rpo

Reaction score
As above wondered if anyone knows where i can get one, i have tried everywhere but no one seems to list them for the quattro model except audi, that cant be right??

Should be able to get them from any motor factors i would of thought.

I've tried GSF, partco, rapid car parts they all list it for non quattro a3's!

Oh that's wierd. Must be either get it from Audi ££££ or invest in a set of uprated springs.

well i think audi want around £80 for one spring, and i can get an uprated sed for a bit more i think! its just the hassle of fitting it!

i have just looked but they dont sem to list any suspension parts for a3's!

I don't think there full listing's on the website. Might have to give them a call.

email them, their website only shows an example of the bits they retail.

i've got a full set of standard S3 springs if interested they came off my car and are in decent condition. not after much. just let me know.
i think they will be inter changeable Quattro and S3 as the H&R i bought were for both!

Dont want to make things worse but depending on age of car-mileage etc might be advisable to replace both rears, as putting new spring on one side only could cause interesting handling issues. Not 100% sure but would check before going ahead, Iam sure the guys who advertise parts on here could help you out.

Yeah you need to replace 2 at the back not just the one or itll look stupid and corner 'interestingly'

Also a quick way to find out is phone gsf and ask them do they have them or is it dealer only, if its dealer only i'd prob take up the offer above and get somebody to fit them for you, shouldnt cost much.

i'm pretty sure they wont fit a quattro! they are for FWD models only

It says S3 and TT in the description so might fit?

Prob best to email the seller and ask them to be sure.

Thanks for all the input guys!

i had a look at the ebay advert ones but they are for 2001> and mines a 1999 model.

i tried gsf they say they dont list them but other motor places might and i have tried most in my area, looks like its gonna have to be from a dealer!