A3 rear anti roll bar help

Munch

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm wanting to get my a3 to fell less of a boat and more of a B road and track blaster.

Ive been looking into buying a rear anti roll bar as after reading a few topics, it seems to be, aside from coilovers, the next best mod you can do (more than happy to be corrected)
Now I've been on awsome gti, psi tuning, dpm performance and can't make my mind up of what to go for. I found a few on ebay and other forums, but every time I enquiry about it, I never hear back, so buy new it is.
The car is going to be used for everyday use, aswell as the occasional track day, but nothing over the top (nurburg etc)

As with anyone, I'm not looking at spending a great deal of money, and need to buy a few other bits at the same time.

I'm looking in the next few months to purchase some gaz coilovers too, so hopefully looking to find something that will compliment them.

ive seen the whiteline anti roll bars on awsome which seem good value for money, but am clueless to be fair.

thanks in advance.
ben

I fitted a neuspeed. 28mm roll bar yesterday.makes such a difference to body roll and steering.basically.wherever you point the car it will go.worthy investment

Thread revival again, does anybody know where to get a 28mm rear anti roll bar from apart from awesome gti don't want to pay 280 pound well unless I have to any help appreciated

No thanks lol I have a 23mm r32 front arb and want a larger 28mm adjustable for more oversteer than under steer don't fancy 19mm I have 19 as it is so want abit more step up dude