A3/S3 delivery lead time?

I went with finance to grab the deposit contribution and paid it off the next day, but still consider the GFV relevant as it gives you a good indication of what it will be worth in p/x or sale to the likes of "Motorway", generally 110-115% of 3 year GFV after 3 years.
Fair enough

Reactions: Tzsteve
Well if you're happy that is all that matters mate .
Lokk foward to seeing the pics :icon thumright:
I had to go with the standard wheels 18’s which tbh look naff, the 19s were smtg ridiculous like a 3k option! I figured wheels can be changed, prefer to put the money into other options seats/roof etc. Can pick up replica wheels easy enough.
Pics to follow……..

Reactions: Mr Freeze
I ordered my S3 Black Edition on the 6th January 2024 with an estimated delivery date of 31st July 2024. I received an email stating car build date is 12th February. On this date, I received another email stating my car was built and ready to leave the factory. The dealer called me yesterday to say the car would be with them around the middle of March. I hope it's been worthwhile going from my M140i to this S3

Reactions: Tzsteve
I ordered my S3 Black Edition on the 6th January 2024 with an estimated delivery date of 31st July 2024. I received an email stating car build date is 12th February. On this date, I received another email stating my car was built and ready to leave the factory. The dealer called me yesterday to say the car would be with them around the middle of March. I hope it's been worthwhile going from my M140i to this S3
That’s a really fast lead time, mine took months in comparison, ordered Oct, built early Jan, arrived mid Feb, collecting this Saturday.

That’s a really fast lead time, mine took months in comparison, ordered Oct, built early Jan, arrived mid Feb, collecting this Saturday.
Mine is even longer! I ordered in September, was given an estimated build week of week 7, which has now been pushed back to week 14. Envious that you are both getting yours so much quicker than me. I’m sure it will be worth the wait.