A3/S3 delivery lead time?

You'll be lucky!!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
Lol...trust me I will be seeking some type of compensation via part exchange valuation or discount on one of my extras..etc etc for parting with my deposit with no asset to speak of for how long??? I don't mind kicking of either..lol

Reactions: NevMan
Lol...trust me I will be seeking some type of compensation via part exchange valuation or discount on one of my extras..etc etc for parting with my deposit with no asset to speak of for how long??? I don't mind kicking of either..lol

Definitely worth keeping an eye on your P/X valuation ahead of finally getting your car (fingers crossed there!). I checked my father in Law’s Cooper Countryman the week before collection of his new one. WBAC was £3k higher than original P/X offer. So we ended up agreeing on £2k more, as he didn’t want to then go to WBAC only to be knocked down, pay admin fees etc. He was more than happy with the £14k as opposed £12k when he had ordered his factory Mini 10-12 weeks before.

Reactions: BarryG79 and MF DOOMER
Definitely worth keeping an eye on your P/X valuation ahead of finally getting your car (fingers crossed there!). I checked my father in Law’s Cooper Countryman the week before collection of his new one. WBAC was £3k higher than original P/X offer. So we ended up agreeing on £2k more, as he didn’t want to then go to WBAC only to be knocked down, pay admin fees etc. He was more than happy with the £14k as opposed £12k when he had ordered his factory Mini 10-12 weeks before.
That's a great shout.... if WBAC is much higher... I'll let Audi know and see what happens

Wbac its not that bad how people say and offer more then audi

I sold 2x s3 to them and offered me few k more then any dealer

Reactions: NevMan, MF DOOMER and auzzam_crd
Just had a quite from WBAC....3K more then Audi quote from May... just need to work out how much commission they take.

Looks like I'll have to pay a £75 transaction fee and that's it........
I just sold my Focus with them, such an easy process. The only other additional costs are if you want your money sooner. It can take up to 5 days or pay a small fee to have it the next day.

25 to have next day its not bad so fees should be 100 in total

Just had a message from Audi UK. Build week has gone from 46 to unconfirmed!

Got a week off work next week. I think I will checking out the Mercedes and BMW showrooms in my area. I then need to get my £1000 "non-refundable" deposit back from Audi. Enough is enough!

Got a week off work next week. I think I will checking out the Mercedes and BMW showrooms in my area. I then need to get my £1000 "non-refundable" deposit back from Audi. Enough is enough!

There's no way they can keep hold of your deposit in this scenario

Hi everyone I’ve placed an order for a3 Edition 1 35 tdi s tronic in navara blue in February 2 and build weeks have gone back and forth I was given week 39 as a build week apparently that’s what my salesman told now these past 2 weeks I’ve been in contact with ACS and my salesman and have advised me that there is no build week has anyone else ordered a 35 tdi edition 1 and what’s going on build week wise

Hi all. First time on here. I ordered an S3 Saloon Vorsprung at beginning of May and still no idea when (or if) I will get it. Spoken to the company I am buying through today. Apparently, builds have been set to “0” at the moment. VAG expects to have sorted out the scheduling of builds by the end of August (this year) so we should see something more positive soon - although who knows when the builds will happen once this is done!
I guess the improvement in chip and semiconductor supply has begun…

Hi all. First time on here. I ordered an S3 Saloon Vorsprung at beginning of May and still no idea when (or if) I will get it. Spoken to the company I am buying through today. Apparently, builds have been set to “0” at the moment. VAG expects to have sorted out the scheduling of builds by the end of August (this year) so we should see something more positive soon - although who knows when the builds will happen once this is done!
I guess the improvement in chip and semiconductor supply has begun…
I ordered S3 Vorsprung saloon early Feb , last info from Audi was week 48 build so realistically won’t see car this year.

I ordered S3 Vorsprung saloon early Feb , last info from Audi was week 48 build so realistically won’t see car this year.
Yeah, my faith in receiving a new car this year is slowly reducing… I’m going to wait until Audi finally sort out the production scheduling before deciding whether to go elsewhere or not.
The thing is, if I go for another car then the waiting game begins all over again and unless there is one already in production or waiting for a buyer, then that’ll likely be another 3 months.
I tried for the Merc AMG 35 saloon but there were none in the UK available for test drive and no scheduled production!

Yeah, my faith in receiving a new car this year is slowly reducing… I’m going to wait until Audi finally sort out the production scheduling before deciding whether to go elsewhere or not.
The thing is, if I go for another car then the waiting game begins all over again and unless there is one already in production or waiting for a buyer, then that’ll likely be another 3 months.
I tried for the Merc AMG 35 saloon but there were none in the UK available for test drive and no scheduled production!
I know we're all having a good moan here, but it's just the same with most other manufacturer's. The thing that's really getting to me is the **** poor updates for Audi, they honestly couldn't care less and nobody has a clue... the only way to even get an update is to contact them first! If I hadn't contacted Audi each time myself, I would have heard nothing from them... it's honestly appalling. You get better updates from a ****** £5 Amazon parcel, never mind a £30k luxury car!

Reactions: NevMan, MA3RC, MF DOOMER and 1 other person
I know we're all having a good moan here, but it's just the same with most other manufacturer's. The thing that's really getting to me is the **** poor updates for Audi, they honestly couldn't care less and nobody has a clue... the only way to even get an update is to contact them first! If I hadn't contacted Audi each time myself, I would have heard nothing from them... it's honestly appalling. You get better updates from a ****** £5 Amazon parcel, never mind a £30k luxury car!
Totally agree, Audi's customer service is appalling to say the least. Iam so p***ed off with the whole scenario I'm actually thinking of buying a run around till things settle down, which by this rate will be the second half of next year. I really don't want the car I ordered 6 months ago, audi has shown what they think of customer / brand loyalty etc.

Totally agree, Audi's customer service is appalling to say the least. Iam so p***ed off with the whole scenario I'm actually thinking of buying a run around till things settle down, which by this rate will be the second half of next year. I really don't want the car I ordered 6 months ago, audi has shown what they think of customer / brand loyalty etc.
I know it doesn't really help matters, but I had to wait over 5 months for my factory built A3 8V, way back in 2014. So to my experience Audi have never been quick at building cars.

One benefit of the longer wait times, it's allowed me to change the spec a couple of times, joys of having longer to save and all that!

Reactions: auzzam_crd
I know it doesn't really help matters, but I had to wait over 5 months for my factory built A3 8V, way back in 2014. So to my experience Audi have never been quick at building cars.

One benefit of the longer wait times, it's allowed me to change the spec a couple of times, joys of having longer to save and all that!
I've already made 5 payments on my bank loan. At this rate it will be paid off when I get the car!!

I would be happy if it took 5 months for order to delivery. The trouble is I ordered 6 months ago and still wait for it to be confirmed at the factory with no estimated build date in sight. I understand the process to be- factory confirm your order. Factory provide an estimated build week that can move. Factory provide a confirmed build date. Vehicle await the various checks at ports for transportation to dealer etc. The fact Audi can't provide build dates or keep pushing same back with no clear structures is annoying, made worse with no communication from them. So at this rate, my 6 months will more than likely become 10 months, or longer. I have enquired about amending spec but been told by Audi that if I do that I would be pushed back to the end of the queue, which is ironic as that seems to be where Iam.

I received this email earlier.

Good afternoon,
We have received a provisional date for your vehicle to arrive to the dealership around the 06/12.
Please be aware this date is just an estimate and will change.
As soon as we receive your confirmed build week, we will be able to give more accurate dates.

Considering I’ve got a provisional build of week 41 delivery around week 49 still seems like a long time between build and delivery. Until I get everything confirmed I’m still holding out hope it’ll be sooner. I know it’s all provisional so will more than likely change. (Hopefully for the better)

Build date to delivery looks about right to me. Mine was similar. It took a couple of weeks to build then it spent a few weeks at the port waiting to be shipped plus another couple at this end.

Yes had it about 4 weeks now and my build to delivery was about 7-8 weeks.
That’s good then. You enjoying it? S3 or A3? My order went through beginning of June, the wait is killing me. This will be my second ever new car, the first been a fiesta ST back in 2014.

Been over 3 weeks since my car started production. Today's update from Audi... we don't really know what's going on with it, try asking in a few days.

Reactions: STmichael
That’s good then. You enjoying it? S3 or A3? My order went through beginning of June, the wait is killing me. This will be my second ever new car, the first been a fiesta ST back in 2014.
A3 edition 1 35TFSI S-tronic in black. Quite a head turner and a bit more poke than I thought considering the it’s a 1.5. I am enjoying the car. There are a couple of things that could have been better compared to my last car but that is always the case. So far, touch wood, it has not suffered any of the gremlins others are experiencing on the forum.
I too had a new fiesta ST on that model. I hated it. The worse car I have ever owned. I did part ex a year old focus ST in against it which did not help!

A3 edition 1 35TFSI S-tronic in black. Quite a head turner and a bit more poke than I thought considering the it’s a 1.5. I am enjoying the car. There are a couple of things that could have been better compared to my last car but that is always the case. So far, touch wood, it has not suffered any of the gremlins others are experiencing on the forum.
I too had a new fiesta ST on that model. I hated it. The worse car I have ever owned. I did part ex a year old focus ST in against it which did not help!
Yeah. Ex Fiesta ST owner here as well!!

Reactions: Nick James
Exactly the same spec I’ve ordered only in Daytona Grey. Good to know your enjoying it. I hated my ST after a while too and I had a stage 1 remap on it a month after I got it. Actually kept the car for 7 years, worst decision ever not getting rid years earlier, sold it April of this year. Now just waiting on my A3.

Exactly the same spec I’ve ordered only in Daytona Grey. Good to know your enjoying it. I hated my ST after a while too and I had a stage 1 remap on it a month after I got it. Actually kept the car for 7 years, worst decision ever not getting rid years earlier, sold it April of this year. Now just waiting on my A3.
I found the Recaro seats so uncomfortable after an hour sat in them. Looking forward to the super sports seats in my S3 when it decides to get here. Roll on 2022!!

How is it possible that they don't know, surely a company as big as Audi should know exactly what stage it's at, unbelievable.

I found the Recaro seats so uncomfortable after an hour sat in them. Looking forward to the super sports seats in my S3 when it decides to get here. Roll on 2022!!

Yeah I agree with that especially on longer journeys and the suspension was a killer over bumps. Can’t wait for my edition 1. I looked at the S3 initially but wanted to move away from a hot hatch for now even if I am going backwards power wise. In terms of quality it’s a massive leap for me over the fiesta.