A3/S3 delivery lead time?

I ordered my car on 26th June and I’ve now got a confirmed build week starting 6th September. I’ve had this week unconfirmed since the week after I put my order in and hasn’t changed once.

Hopefully that means I’ll get my car mid-October!

I ordered an Edition 1 35 TFSI S-tronic with the Comfort and Sound Pack.

My dealer is part of the Sinclair Group.
I ordered 2 weeks before you and still have unconfirmed build mid October. When was yours confirmed? Mine is the same spec as yours less C&S

I ordered 2 weeks before you and still have unconfirmed build mid October. When was yours confirmed? Mine is the same spec as yours less C&S

Literally got the message back from Audi UK Twitter this morning saying it was now confirmed to start next week!

It seems so hit and miss with how they’re delivering this process, surely it should be first come first serve.

Literally got the message back from Audi UK Twitter this morning saying it was now confirmed to start next week!

It seems so hit and miss with how they’re delivering this process, surely it should be first come first serve.
I know it’s ridiculous. I’ve not had an update this week yet so maybe worth a check.

I ordered my car on 26th June and I’ve now got a confirmed build week starting 6th September. I’ve had this week unconfirmed since the week after I put my order in and hasn’t changed once.

My car was built wk28 and still waiting for it. Dealership is saying w/c 4th October

Keep the faith guys...

I ordered on 12th Feb, it has been a torturous journey of ups and downs with build weeks - then confirmed build and two weeks of no idea where it was, and then last Wednesday completely out of the blue it landed at the dealers (they were surprised as well!) - I took delivery on Friday, and it was worth the wait, if only I could turn the driver assists off that is!

This forum has helped to keep me sane through this year and knowing I was not alone - best of luck with you and yours!!
A3

Reactions: jdon2008, MF DOOMER, Ludus and 4 others
Keep the faith guys...

I ordered on 12th Feb, it has been a torturous journey of ups and downs with build weeks - then confirmed build and two weeks of no idea where it was, and then last Wednesday completely out of the blue it landed at the dealers (they were surprised as well!) - I took delivery on Friday, and it was worth the wait, if only I could turn the driver assists off that is!

This forum has helped to keep me sane through this year and knowing I was not alone - best of luck with you and yours!! View attachment 242255
Fair play, this has lifted my spirits a little!!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Keep the faith guys...

This forum has helped to keep me sane through this year and knowing I was not alone - best of luck with you and yours!! View attachment 242255
Need more photos of your car . Same spec as me. Something to help ease the wait!

Keep the faith guys...

Lovely car mate - glad to hear the wait was worth it. Can I ask, when you got your build date confirmed, how far away from that date was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats good news, hope all goes well for you. I ordered the exact same model in March and still at status 0- awaiting confirmation at Factory? Spoke to Audi UK today and was told the factory are now beginning to build edition 1 models that were ordered last November and as such they doubt if my vehicle will be built this year. All a bit of a joke really.
Stick some photos on when you pick up your car. Happy motoring, enjoy.

Just received this 20 min ago

After liaising with our Product Marketing Team, I can confirm that the vehicle has a confirmed build week of 37, 13 September 2021. This means that if this is confirmed, the vehicle should arrive at the selling Audi Centre by week 43, 25 October 2021.

For further information, I would recommend speaking to the supplying Audi Centre, as they can provide you with an up to date estimate of how long you can expect to wait.
Hate to burst your bubble, but my car has been in production for 6 weeks now and is still in stage 2 of production out of 8... I highly doubt you'll have it in October from my experience.

Hate to burst your bubble, but my car has been in production for 6 weeks now and is still in stage 2 of production out of 8... I highly doubt you'll have it in October from my experience.
Oh :(
Well.a build date is something I guess. Maybe a Christmas present.
Hoping it will at least be this year

Oh :(
Well.a build date is something I guess. Maybe a Christmas present.
Hoping it will at least be this year
When I last spoke to someone at the beginning of last week they said that it changes daily and you can have an update saying you have a provisional build week of say week 40 then the next update could be it is arriving at a dealer.

Few people on some of the forums have said this, that they had an update of their build week then the next update they had a few weeks later was that its been build and on a ferry to the UK or arriving at the dealer. The lady I spoke to said there's lots of different departments that have to update the process and if one person in a department doesn't update the process straight away then it has a knock on effect everywhere else which would explain going from not been build to arriving in the UK in some cases.

Theres still hope, chap on here ordered same spec car as me 3 weeks after myself and they are having it build next week I believe, yet I'm still on a provisional date.

The updates system however is terrible from what I'm experiencing and by the sounds of it what everyone else is.

Reactions: Wheezy556
Keep the faith guys...

Was your dealer close to you home or the car got dropped off on the back of a flat-bed truck? Reason I ask is that your tyres still have the 'new tyre line' which means it's hardly done any miles before reaching you.

My latest update via Twitter is that my draft build date has held at week 47. that's a good month with no movement.... hmmmmmm

My latest update via Twitter is that my draft build date has held at week 47. that's a good month with no movement.... hmmmmmm
Sounds good I was reading back on some previous posts and you was quoted build week 47 2022 are you serious and when did you order the car

Mine has moved from 47 to 42. This came after I changed the spec to an Stronic and swapped the paint colour. May just be a coincidence??

Reactions: MF DOOMER
Sounds good I was reading back on some previous posts and you was quoted build week 47 2022 are you serious and when did you order the car
Ordered 1st May this year.... at one point my draft build date went from week 45 to week 7 of 2022!!!! thankfully it's moved much more to the left.

I get my car on Friday. I'll post a picture or two on here just to show that Audi are still making and delivering the odd car. I feel very lucky given what some of you are going through. My dealer told me that, because they can't control the semiconductor situation, Audi are prioritising the popular models in what is a damage limitation exercise (p1ss fewer people off). Which doesn't make sense to me. Surely, they'd satisfy the oldest orders first? However, my experience suggests not given a lot of you on here ordered sometime before I did.
Don't let me down with these pics. I believe you're the person with Turbo blue & diamond cut alloys... which is the same as mine..... I don't think I've seen a pic of this combination on this forum! :nogarors4::nogarors4:

Mine has moved from 47 to 42. This came after I changed the spec to an Stronic and swapped the paint colour. May just be a coincidence??
I thought that Stronic orders were causing delays?? What did you change the colour to?

Ordered my A3 Sport 35 TFSI with C&S back in March and am due to collect it today (Sept).

Reactions: MF DOOMER, Nick James and Maddave
Lovely car mate - glad to hear the wait was worth it. Can I ask, when you got your build date confirmed, how far away from that date was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had my build date "Confirmed" on the 5th July as week 27 - which was actually the week it was confirmed! - Then it went missing and was stuck at what they referred to as stage 20 (lost in factory I presume) until I was informed on 2nd August it was now at Emden awaiting allocation to a ship - then tracking went out of the window until last week when it arrived - apparently unexpectedly at JCT600

Reactions: jdon2008
Was your dealer close to you home or the car got dropped off on the back of a flat-bed truck? Reason I ask is that your tyres still have the 'new tyre line' which means it's hardly done any miles before reaching you.
Dealership is approx 3 miles away, and I presume it was delivered on a flat bed, as it only had 12 miles on the clock when I collected it!! - put 250 extra on it now a week later!

All the cars that are starting to arrive now, were built same week as mine. I’ve been told 4th October for arriving at the dealership! so annoying

Is anyone else having trouble in getting a response from Audi UK on Facebook or twitter?

Yep they're normally very prompt for me.... i don't think I've ever been made to wait longer then 24hrs

Don't let me down with these pics. I believe you're the person with Turbo blue & diamond cut alloys... which is the same as mine..... I don't think I've seen a pic of this combination on this forum! :nogarors4::nogarors4:
That’s the spec of mine, and here’s a pic to make the waiting easier
F1CF3609 6CDB 48B6 BAE7 D85777FE6044

Reactions: jdon2008, Ameus, MF DOOMER and 2 others
*** can't even get their weeks right. I despair!!
5cf8bc76e80ad7f91ee39f0b6f40d7ae.jpg

I thought that Stronic orders were causing delays?? What did you change the colour to?
No idea!

I've changed to Daytona Grey from turbo blue.

Also on another note, my parents ordered a Q3 2 weeks before me (beginning of June) and they've just been told they no longer have a build date. Despite being at week 40 not long ago. As you can imagine they're not happy!

No idea!

I've changed to Daytona Grey from turbo blue.

Also on another note, my parents ordered a Q3 2 weeks before me (beginning of June) and they've just been told they no longer have a build date. Despite being at week 40 not long ago. As you can imagine they're not happy!
Your parents used Cardiff Audi like me didn't they?

Your parents used Cardiff Audi like me didn't they?

Yeah that's right! My mum is fuming, waiting to hear a response from Cardiff Audi.