A3/S3 delivery lead time?

Hi all ordered A3 Sportback, edition 1, 40 Tfsi, c/s, quattro, nav blue, spare wheel on 26/04/21 had a Email from dealership today car is in Uk port waiting for transport to dealer,
Good news however also frustrating knowing I’ve got nearly the exact same order one month before and it’s still not started production

Picked up my 40 TFSI e this morning. Ordered 5 months ago so seems I got lucky, perhaps they are prioritizing hybrids ( make more profit on them/green credentials?). Wireless phone charging was fitted as ordered. Android Auto is now wireless. Also dealer mentioned that MMI had now been fixed to stop SOS message. Wait and see on that one!

Reactions: Inked, Maddave and NigelG
Picked up my 40 TFSI e this morning. Ordered 5 months ago so seems I got lucky, perhaps they are prioritizing hybrids ( make more profit on them/green credentials?). Wireless phone charging was fitted as ordered. Android Auto is now wireless. Also dealer mentioned that MMI had now been fixed to stop SOS message. Wait and see on that one!
Good stuff, happy motoring. It good to hear some are getting their orders. All the best

Reactions: Byron Jones
Still no joy with Audi UK via Facebook.
F798A2A1 1BDA 4BE0 8A86 14A4968D40C5

How are some dealerships providing updates but Audi UK are unable to. Where are the dealerships getting the info from :expressionless:
I know it’s ridiculous. My leasing company is useless with updates too. Not heard off them in over a month. I even asked if I could place an order on 2 new cars for my business which they didn’t get back to me either so placed the order elsewhere. You collect yours soon don’t you?

I know it’s ridiculous. My leasing company is useless with updates too. Not heard off them in over a month. I even asked if I could place an order on 2 new cars for my business which they didn’t get back to me either so placed the order elsewhere. You collect yours soon don’t you?
My leasing company has been the same. I’ve had to phone them to get updates because they never replied to my emails. It’s due at the dealership on Monday. Hopefully they’ll get in touch to arrange delivery for next week

My leasing company has been the same. I’ve had to phone them to get updates because they never replied to my emails. It’s due at the dealership on Monday. Hopefully they’ll get in touch to arrange delivery for next week
It’s so frustrating. Glad your getting yours soon. At least they are actually producing some. Enjoy and get some pictures when it arrives.

Stolen from @auzzam_crd on his Facebook post:

The first RS3 has been delivered to the UK, after only opening it's order book in August. Audi are a pain in the backside!!

Stolen from @auzzam_crd on his Facebook post:

The first RS3 has been delivered to the UK, after only opening it's order book in August. Audi are a pain in the backside!!

That’s ridiculous 3 months if that yet some of us have been waiting months and months and still no build date. Audi is backwards

Normal practice
That’s ridiculous 3 months if that yet some of us have been waiting months and months and still no build date. Audi is backwards
Normal practice when dealing with a scarce resource....you proitise the product that gives the most profit contribution (not good for us)

That's my vehicle finally at the Dealership and will be delivered to me 1 week today (1st November) - they were pushing for Thursday this week but didn't suit me (typical). Something to look forward to and there is finally a lot of light at the end of this tunnel! :smiley::smiley:

Reactions: Maddave, MF DOOMER and Inked
That's my vehicle finally at the Dealership and will be delivered to me 1 week today (1st November) - they were pushing for Thursday this week but didn't suit me (typical). Something to look forward to and there is finally a lot of light at the end of this tunnel! :smiley::smiley:
That’s great news. How long had you been waiting?

The car at Portsmouth is your car ?

Mine was due at the dealership today and surprise surprise, I haven’t heard a thing :coldsweat:
I bet you’re so excited,
Oh no, I wouldn’t have been able to stop myself calling them :) Yes, excited but worried about driving it out the showroom!! I’m used to a very basic car :)

Oh no, I wouldn’t have been able to stop myself calling them :) Yes, excited but worried about driving it out the showroom!! I’m used to a very basic car :)
I’ll be calling tomorrow for definite. My leasing company is so bad at getting back to me, I don’t even know which dealership it’s going to. I’m the same, I’ve got a very basic car and I’ve gone for an automatic, never driven one in my life. Enjoy xx

Reactions: Paisley Princess
I’ll be calling tomorrow for definite. My leasing company is so bad at getting back to me, I don’t even know which dealership it’s going to. I’m the same, I’ve got a very basic car and I’ve gone for an automatic, never driven one in my life. Enjoy xx
You will love Auto

Well the miracle finally happened and my car was delivered today. Looks lovely and everything is as it should be.
Setting up the mmi is a pain though, I cannot set user for some reason and keep getting ‘notes’ popping up informing me about different things. I cannot see how to turn them off.
Only driven about a mile to the beach and back so far but it feels great to drive.

515CB0BF 7C0D 479A 8DFF 565E58A7F0BE
BD6F4AD2 DDB2 4190 B2F2 91EE6EF562D4
5CC3DA8C DC31 4B0B 80BE 32F02849279D
93FF208B 70F8 4D04 91FE D1667FE343C3
3C203084 D5C5 4CF6 9709 9273222835A8
66383787 8BCF 4558 83DD F69820FB7DF0

Reactions: DissentingWorm, Duncs, Nick James and 4 others
Well the miracle finally happened and my car was delivered today. Looks lovely and everything is as it should be.
Setting up the mmi is a pain though, I cannot set user for some reason and keep getting ‘notes’ popping up informing me about different things. I cannot see how to turn them off.
Only driven about a mile to the beach and back so far but it feels great to drive.

View attachment 244892View attachment 244893View attachment 244894View attachment 244895View attachment 244896View attachment 244897
Congrats . Have the Transport blocks been taken out the suspension look high from the pictures ?

View attachment 244892View attachment 244893View attachment 244894View attachment 244895View attachment 244896View attachment 244897
Looks lovely, enjoy.

Reactions: iang27
Guess what… my car that was due yesterday. Isn’t even built. Fuming is not the word

• Wow
Reactions: Maddave, MA3RC and Wheezy556
Guess what… my car that was due yesterday. Isn’t even built. Fuming is not the word
That is a P take. How on earth can they tell you it’s on its way, it’s here then it will be ready to collect soon when it’s not even built. It’s disgusting.

Oh my god. What a complete farce. How can that happen!? I would be ranting :(
My leasing company are shocking! I phoned on Friday and they confirmed 25th. They mentioned the dealership so I’ve gone straight to them and I’m waiting for a call from the manager. I can’t believe it

What a ****** farce, so it is built and at the port ready to go on a ship. It’s at status 30, anyone know what this means?