A3/S3 delivery lead time?

I’ve been told my car is awaiting shipment and I should be driving it by the end of the month, only 9 months wait.

Reactions: Maddave
DF4CCA4C 1F8E 4D7A BB34 AE801BB9DBD7

Hopefully not too long for those still waiting, collected today and loving it (my first auto as well!!)

Reactions: Duncs, DissentingWorm, Inked and 5 others
I thought you picked it up already

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
I should’ve had it last week but when I called for an update it was still “stuck in transit” I’ve been told today it’s awaiting shipment :tired:

Reactions: JustLulu
I should’ve had it last week but when I called for an update it was still “stuck in transit” I’ve been told today it’s awaiting shipment :tired:
Oh no I missed that . That's $h!+ It's here soon

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

I contacted Audi UK today asking if their technical issue was fixed and if they could provide an update. I'm now being told that Audi have made a policy decision to direct customers back to dealers for updates. Audi will no longer provide these? Seems to me that there never was a technical issue and they have just fobbed customers off. The contempt in which customers are treated is just disgusting.

I contacted Audi UK today asking if their technical issue was fixed and if they could provide an update. I'm now being told that Audi have made a policy decision to direct customers back to dealers for updates. Audi will no longer provide these? Seems to me that there never was a technical issue and they have just fobbed customers off. The contempt in which customers are treated is just disgusting.
I think it depends on who you get.
I had the same reply so messaged them back saying I've tried to contact the dealer but they don't answer.
They then told me my car is still on hold.
Who knows! It's the fobbing off that is getting people so annoyed

Reactions: Rads
I think it depends on who you get.
I had the same reply so messaged them back saying I've tried to contact the dealer but they don't answer.
They then told me my car is still on hold.
Who knows! It's the fobbing off that is getting people so annoyed
I’ve had the same message about having to contact your dealer/leasing company for updates now. I don’t think Audi themselves actually know which orders are which and who’s have been built etc. Seems all over the place. I’d like to think all our cars are at port awaiting arrival to the UK. I can keep dreaming I guess.

Reactions: Wheezy556 and Rads
I’ve had the same message about having to contact your dealer/leasing company for updates now. I don’t think Audi themselves actually know which orders are which and who’s have been built etc. Seems all over the place. I’d like to think all our cars are at port awaiting arrival to the UK. I can keep dreaming I guess.
I'd like to think so too.
I think If I'd have had bought a RSQ8 I'm sure if have received it by now.

I saw this on Facebook and made me chuckle. At least it's not just us suffering...
FB IMG 1635948175047

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan, JustLulu and NigelG
I'd like to think so too.
I think If I'd have had bought a RSQ8 I'm sure if have received it by now.
100% I’m sure the RS3 is already been delivered to people who ordered in August. The more money you spend means you can jump to the front of the que.

Just had word from my dealer that my car is on the ship and should be in the UK tomorrow. Started to get a bit excited now. :)

Reactions: JustLulu and NigelG
Just had word from my dealer that my car is on the ship and should be in the UK tomorrow. Started to get a bit excited now. :)
Good stuff. Glad to hear some and receiving their orders. Happy motoring.

Reactions: Maddave
Heard from my leasing company this morning, delivery scheduled for the end of next week. Now just to sell the current one!

Your lucky. I ordered in March estimated build now week 6 next year. Enjoy your car, happy motoring
As I said too, I ordered in June and now I m at week 18 for the next year

Στάλθηκε από το SM-M317F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

That is unbelievable
At least @Rads has a build week. Ordered beginning May, no sign of a BW even an unconfirmed one. …and the comment about expense and speed of delivery - not always true! I’m fed up of asking for updates now as I am told nothing. Just resigned to a 22 plate or even a 72 next year

At least @Rads has a build week. Ordered beginning May, no sign of a BW even an unconfirmed one. …and the comment about expense and speed of delivery - not always true! I’m fed up of asking for updates now as I am told nothing. Just resigned to a 22 plate or even a 72 next year
Whilst I have an unconfirmed build week of 6 next year, I have absolutely no confidence that this will become reality and fully expect it to be pushed further back. Audi build good cars, however appear completely useless in a crisis.

Reactions: Ameus
Whilst I have an unconfirmed build week of 6 next year, I have absolutely no confidence that this will become reality and fully expect it to be pushed further back. Audi build good cars, however appear completely useless in a crisis.
Absolutely agree. Although, the dealer wasn’t exactly open and honest when I placed the order. It looks like they never had any build slots left but failed to mention that. So I effectively went to the bottom of the list… like many I expect.
Keep hoping

Reactions: Rads
Absolutely agree. Although, the dealer wasn’t exactly open and honest when I placed the order. It looks like they never had any build slots left but failed to mention that. So I effectively went to the bottom of the list… like many I expect.
Keep hoping
I got a slot left but that went really bad

Στάλθηκε από το SM-M317F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

At last now have status 38 so should be with me in 3-4 weeks

Reactions: Ameus, Rads and Maddave
It doesn’t make any sense
Yeah there’s nothing that can be done my salesman said he’s getting loads of stick for customers and reply’s with by all means cancel your order and go to a different manufacturer which would be a long wait again the semi conductor issue is massive and even tech companies such as apple and Sony are struggling now

Yeah there’s nothing that can be done my salesman said he’s getting loads of stick for customers and reply’s with by all means cancel your order and go to a different manufacturer which would be a long wait again the semi conductor issue is massive and even tech companies such as apple and Sony are struggling now
Yip, what he says to a degree is correct, however other manufacturers appear to be organised in their approach to the semi conductor issues. Audi are just shocking in their approach and appear to have no organisation and clear communication for / with their customers.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and MR ZEE25