A3/S3 delivery lead time?

Yip, what he says to a degree is correct, however other manufacturers appear to be organised in their approach to the semi conductor issues. Audi are just shocking in their approach and appear to have no organisation and clear communication for / with their customers.
I was very much with you until my partner received an email from Nissan this evening. She ordered a new Qashqai (all the toys) in September. Was quoted an almost guaranteed delivery of November. Today the email has delayed her car until mid March! They must be taking pointers from Audi's customer service department!!

• Haha
Reactions: Rads and Maddave
I'm about to sell my SEAT leon FR that was due to be used as a Part exchange... too much money on the table to risk missing out on... Audi valued it back in March at 10K.... I have a quote from Cazoo for 14.5k... plus the settlement balance has reduced to £7.7k... thats circa £6.5k on the table. Me the wife and kids will be without a car for maybe 6 months but for that cash it will be worth the hassle

Reactions: Jassyo06, NigelG and Maddave
Heard from my dealer yesterday afternoon, car should be arriving at dealer on Friday, hopefully have it Wednesday or Thursday next week.

Reactions: DissentingWorm, Wheezy556, Paisley Princess and 1 other person
I'm about to sell my SEAT leon FR that was due to be used as a Part exchange... too much money on the table to risk missing out on... Audi valued it back in March at 10K.... I have a quote from Cazoo for 14.5k... plus the settlement balance has reduced to £7.7k... thats circa £6.5k on the table. Me the wife and kids will be without a car for maybe 6 months but for that cash it will be worth the hassle
Similar to me, px quoted in April for my BMW 330d was £14K and now between £18-19K which will be the agreed when I hopefully pick up in a couple of weeks.,Current status 38

Similar to me, px quoted in April for my BMW 330d was £14K and now between £18-19K which will be the agreed when I hopefully pick up in a couple of weeks.,Current status 38
Is the 18 - 19k updated valuation from Audi?

I was looking to change to a BMW instead of my A3 edition 1. It’s a company car lease through my work but lead times we’re not great. Will need to just wait but it’s been ordered from the 8th of Feb. Has anyone received their cars through lease or is it private sales that are being prioritised. I ordered a 35 tfsi with comfort and sound. They are now saying Feb 2022 but still not confirmed

I was looking to change to a BMW instead of my A3 edition 1. It’s a company car lease through my work but lead times we’re not great. Will need to just wait but it’s been ordered from the 8th of Feb. Has anyone received their cars through lease or is it private sales that are being prioritised. I ordered a 35 tfsi with comfort and sound. They are now saying Feb 2022 but still not confirmed
I leased my car from Audi - took 5 months for delivery, but I think this was not to do with delivery but I was leasing a hybrid which may have a higher profit margin and also probably helps with their eco-credentials.

Mine is a private purchase ordered mid April, no idea how Audi prioritise orders. Seems completely random to me

Mine is a private purchase ordered mid April, no idea how Audi prioritise orders. Seems completely random to me
Mines through a work based scheme (for private not business use), and all my correspondence and contact is with Audi Fleet Sales - I was originally given a rough estimate of Late May 2022 (ordered in September, revised the order in October, but kept the same order number). That's since changed to no date at all and 'Awaiting Estimated Delivery' so no idea when mine is likely to turn up next year. Resigned myself to the fact it's probably going to be this time next year or longer.

Cool thats good.... it might be worth checking to see how the valuation compares with the likes of Cazoo.... could push Audi to match it
Have that in my back pocket for when I finalise. Motorway currently £18500 to £19200 so Audi not a million miles away
Mines through a work based scheme (for private not business use), and all my correspondence and contact is with Audi Fleet Sales - I was originally given a rough estimate of Late May 2022 (ordered in September, revised the order in October, but kept the same order number). That's since changed to no date at all and 'Awaiting Estimated Delivery' so no idea when mine is likely to turn up next year. Resigned myself to the fact it's probably going to be this time next year or longer.
Crikey! Hope they sort all these supply issues soon and get back to normal timeframes.

Does anyone know if Audi UK are replying to build week queries on facebook/twitter again? Or are they pointing you to the dealer?

I ordered in June, was given build of October which turned into November now I’m been told April delivery. At this rate I should put my order in for the car to replace the one I’m still waiting for with these time scales.

I ordered in June, was given build of October which turned into November now I’m been told April delivery. At this rate I should put my order in for the car to replace the one I’m still waiting for with these time scales.
I ordered March was told delivery Sept, then estimated build of April then back to December now March, however this may change.

I ordered March was told delivery Sept, then estimated build of April then back to December now March, however this may change.
I’m the same, all unconfirmed and could potentially change. I should have ordered the hybrid as they seem to be turning those around much quicker with them been eco friendly and everything.

I’m the same, all unconfirmed and could potentially change. I should have ordered the hybrid as they seem to be turning those around much quicker with them been eco friendly and everything.
Agreed, actively looking at other vehicle now. Just missed a cancelled Cupra Formentor. The hunt goes on. Will have no hesitation in binning Audi.

Ordered mine in February through leasing company and eventually got a confirmed build week of 37. Last update I got was that the dealer was expecting it end of last month. Leasing company says the dealer is still showing the same update even though that update came in over a month ago.

Ordered mine in February through leasing company and eventually got a confirmed build week of 37. Last update I got was that the dealer was expecting it end of last month. Leasing company says the dealer is still showing the same update even though that update came in over a month ago.
Same BW and circumstances as me, heard nothing for two months.

I ordered Feb and also had same build week of 37. The dealer has stated they don't know if it is built or not yet and that it was awaiting parts.
They also said it should reach final checkpoint by the 13th November but I'm doubtful about that to be honest

I ordered Feb and also had same build week of 37. The dealer has stated they don't know if it is built or not yet and that it was awaiting parts.
They also said it should reach final checkpoint by the 13th November but I'm doubtful about that to be honest
Hopefully it does reach the final checkpoint by then. Glad you have some imminent news on yours, gives me some hope too.

On what would've been the week my car's original build week, I've been pushed back to week 3 2022 :gaehn:.

Capture

• Wow
Reactions: Maddave
Car is being delivered 22nd :hearteyes:

Reactions: Duncs, Wheezy556, Paisley Princess and 1 other person
Got a call from my dealer today. After 8 weeks in production, my car is now at the port waiting for a ferry to the UK!

Now the wait for the car to get to the dealer

Reactions: Maddave
Update today. Maybe I'll have the car beginning of Dec.
Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else

After liaising with our Product Marketing Team, I have been informed that the vehicle has now been built and it reached the port of exit, Emden, on 9 November 2021. All vehicles which arrive at Emden can wait up to 15 working days to be loaded on to a boat for the UK.

The ship from Emden will arrive at Grimsby and it will then take up to one week to be assigned for delivery to the Audi Centre. The vehicle then goes to the Audi Centre by road transport using one of our contractors and the timescale for delivery is five to seven working days.

Reactions: Easaleh and Maddave
Update today. Maybe I'll have the car beginning of Dec.
Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else

After liaising with our Product Marketing Team, I have been informed that the vehicle has now been built and it reached the port of exit, Emden, on 9 November 2021. All vehicles which arrive at Emden can wait up to 15 working days to be loaded on to a boat for the UK.

The ship from Emden will arrive at Grimsby and it will then take up to one week to be assigned for delivery to the Audi Centre. The vehicle then goes to the Audi Centre by road transport using one of our contractors and the timescale for delivery is five to seven working days.
Mine arrived at the UK port yesterday. They gave me the registration number today and I’m taking delivery on 22nd. I don’t think it’s taking as long as they’ve told you. Fingers crossed you’ll have it soon :)

Reactions: Paisley Princess, Maddave and Wheezy556
Mine arrived at the UK port yesterday. They gave me the registration number today and I’m taking delivery on 22nd. I don’t think it’s taking as long as they’ve told you. Fingers crossed you’ll have it soon :)
Fingers crossed too :)
Wishing you happy motoring

On what would've been the week my car's original build week, I've been pushed back to week 3 2022 :gaehn:.

Pretty much snap on the spec, @MA3RC . My original build week was 28, only update I've had since is that the car is due in November. Leasing company saying that's unlikely now.

Where are you getting that screenshot from out of interest?

Pretty much snap on the spec, @MA3RC . My original build week was 28, only update I've had since is that the car is due in November. Leasing company saying that's unlikely now.

Where are you getting that screenshot from out of interest?
It's so frustrating, such a lack of information at all times it seems.

Good choice on the spec ;) you'll have to post some pics up once it's finally delivered!

That came from my dealer, I wasn't expecting it to be honest, just asked for an update on my build week and he sent that over.

Just got the update that my car is now in transit to the port finally!

Reactions: JustLulu, Maddave, Wheezy556 and 1 other person
And as if by magic, I have just received the same news. Chassis number confirmed, in transit to the UK with an early to mid December delivery date.

I'll get excited when the dealership say they've got it. Seems a small flurry have got their cars on route now...

Reactions: JustLulu and Maddave
Took delivery earlier today. It's pretty dirty as I asked them not to wash it because it's getting a ceramic coating this weekend.

First impressions is that it drives quite differently to my 8V (35 TSFI S-tronic BE), but that is from all of 3 minutes driving so far.

Attachments

• IMG_1022.jpg
    IMG_1022.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 228
  • IMG_1023.jpg
    IMG_1023.jpg
    608.8 KB · Views: 215
Reactions: Paisley Princess, Maddave, MA3RC and 2 others
Looks fantastic, received at last, mine still showing status 39 at the Port. Question, did yours arrive with wireless charging?