A3/S3 delivery lead time?

I contacted the official dealer of my counyry today, as we have some sort of collaboration (we do car reviews)
They told me that the car will be here for me in June. So it will be 1 year from ordering to collecting it.
They also said they would contact the factory and try to get it here earlier, but I doubt.
If this happens though, it will be a proof that the factory prioritises orders either randomly or they way they told me

Στάλθηκε από το SM-M317F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

After 8 long months I've had confirmation today that it's now somewhere on the North Sea

Reactions: Newton1709, Maddave, Wheezy556 and 4 others
308BB876 A9EC 43ED AA7B 7DD32E09EAAD

It’s finally here!

Reactions: bomp306, Jcbmally, Jay 1234 and 20 others
I’ve had an update/no update from my lease company today. After seeing some positive posts on here and then seeing the email come through my hopes were raised and then shattered again. “We’ve had an update from Audi but unfortunately there is no change from our previous message regarding your car”

I’ve had an update/no update from my lease company today. After seeing some positive posts on here and then seeing the email come through my hopes were raised and then shattered again. “We’ve had an update from Audi but unfortunately there is no change from our previous message regarding your car”
I've had the same message now for weeks.

So annoying isn’t it. I had build week 28. Just seems no order in how they’re working through them
Yip, really annoying. Mines been ordered since March, pushed back to week 6. If it get pushed back again then it will be cancelled. There is no car worth waiting a year for.

Reactions: Newton1709
I am still waiting on an update. Still unconfirmed date of 6 weeks ago and ordered 8th of Feb! Date had already been changed 4 times. Shocking they way they are treating us.

Reactions: Rads
So as I've said previously I ordered an A3 edition 1 in July . Now I didn't get a B/W I got a delivery date ¿ Did anyone else get an estimated delivery date?
Anyway my delivery date was 31/12/2021 .I noticed a few cars where coming through on here and fb so decided to ask my sales man. In all honesty he's crap with keeping me updated but it's all done via email as I struggle to talk on the phone. He told me nothing had changed since the last update about 4 weeks ago . which was estimated delivery date week 6-10 . He's away now until mid Dec so won't know if anything changes until then. I am so so scared to drive it away with them watching me . This will be my second but it's Automatic and my last one was manual and so was the car I did my lessons in

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

So as I've said previously I ordered an A3 edition 1 in July . Now I didn't get a B/W I got a delivery date ¿ Did anyone else get an estimated delivery date?
Anyway my delivery date was 31/12/2021 .I noticed a few cars where coming through on here and fb so decided to ask my sales man. In all honesty he's crap with keeping me updated but it's all done via email as I struggle to talk on the phone. He told me nothing had changed since the last update about 4 weeks ago . which was estimated delivery date week 6-10 . He's away now until mid Dec so won't know if anything changes until then. I am so so scared to drive it away with them watching me . This will be my second but it's Automatic and my last one was manual and so was the car I did my lessons in

I ordered mine in June and got an estimated delivery date of the 15th November lol! But my current estimated build week stands at week 3 (middle of January). So realistically it'll be delivered around late Feb / early March. If it doesn't get pushed back any more. Which is unlikely...

I wouldn't worry too much about driving it off the forecourt, at least you won't stall it being an auto haha!

Reactions: JustLulu
I wouldn't worry too much about driving it off the forecourt, at least you won't stall it being an auto haha!
I dunno, I managed to stall an automatic courtesy car a few years back (still don't quite know HOW I managed that lol).

• Haha
Reactions: Wheezy556 and MA3RC
I dunno, I managed to stall an automatic courtesy car a few years back (still don't quite know HOW I managed that lol).
I don't know whether to be impressed or shocked haha!

I’ve started my ordering journey. I placed my order mid October and was told expected delivery in May, which seems standard at the moment. Good to see deliveries are picking up pace ever so slightly.

Just adding in here for anyone interested that I was just on erWin Audi and in there it says the build date and delivery date of the vehicle (you need your VIN to access this, so typically would mean you already have the car). Anyhow, mine was built 6th October and delivery was 12th November, so it took roughly a month. from build completion to delivery.

Same !! I stalled my A3 sline a good few years back. Still don't know how! I thought it was just me and anyone I ever tell looks at me like I'm bonkers lol

I ordered my A3 saloon s-line automatic mid may got a delivery date of end September, for it to be changed to build feb end of march for delivery then it got brought back to build November delivery December, currently it’s build week 10. I don’t get an update from the dealership unless I email them, at the moment she said they are finding out delivery really close to the date. I suppose il hear from them when there’s any change.

Got the call today. Picking my car up this weekend, so only a week from UK port to collection!

Reactions: Jcbmally, przemekkowal, ACB18 and 4 others
I ordered the same model and spec as you back in start of March. I now have estimated build of week 6, so you did ok. I'm looking at over a year from order to delivery. Happy motoring when it comes next week.
I ordered a 35TFSI S-Line, C&S, 18" wheels, lumbar support with an auto box in May. It was delivered in September. I still don't know how looking at the nightmare some of you are suffering. I ordered through a broker who then used a JCT600 Audi dealer. Maybe that's Audi giving preferential treatment to what is probably a high turnover dealer. Who knows. I do feel very lucky though.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Jcbmally
Fella spotted this one today
7e101bf47e6f7ad09c108039b08fee33.jpg

Reactions: Jcbmally
I ordered a 35TFSI S-Line, C&S, 18" wheels, lumbar support with an auto box in May. It was delivered in September. I still don't know how looking at the nightmare some of you are suffering. I ordered through a broker who then used a JCT600 Audi dealer. Maybe that's Audi giving preferential treatment to what is probably a high turnover dealer. Who knows. I do feel very lucky though.
Like you mine was ordered via a broker and coming through JCT600 Audi dealer. Unlike you I ordered mine beginning of March, 35 tfsi C&S edition1. Update five minutes ago- vehicle pushed back again, now estimated build week 12. That will be over 1 year prior to getting a confirmed build. It's an A3 for goodness sake, hardly top drawer. Iam now weighing up my options.
My daughter ordered her 30Tfsi (standard) before myself, through same JCT600, she too still waits.
Audis approach seems random to say the least

Happy news! Ordered mid July, yesterday I was informed that my car was built and is leaving the factory Today! I'll be able to collect it around Mid December, however I'm still hoping to get it earlier, as there's not sea dividing me from my car!
Does anyone know how production is divided between country of order? All A3 seem to leave the same factory, but as I'm reading the thread, some of you are waiting for a year straight.

Reactions: JustLulu and Rads
Had a call from my dealer today. I can collect my car Monday :)
A3 edition 1 ordered 3rd Feb

Reactions: Jassyo06, JustLulu, hkymre and 6 others
Great news! I ordered mine 2 month before you (mid may) and still build week 10 at the moment.

[/QUOTE]

Good news,
Had a call from my dealer today. I can collect my car Monday :)
A3 edition 1 ordered 3rd Feb
Thats great, mine was ordered in March, now have an estimated build of week 12. Happy motoring

Reactions: Wheezy556
Cars now in the UK and through customs, could have it next weekend maybe

Reactions: tonyp03, Nick James, hkymre and 1 other person
Hi all, I’m completely new here.
Dealers tell me the lead time for a new RS3 is six months, but judging that against the comments here six months seems optimistic!
Would Audi prioritise delivery of the RS3 because of the margin they make on it, or because it’s new, or, do you think lead times would be similar to other A3/S3s?

Dealers tell me the lead time for a new RS3 is six months, but judging that against the comments here six months seems optimistic!
Would Audi prioritise delivery of the RS3 because of the margin they make on it, or because it’s new, or, do you think lead times would be similar to other A3/S3s?
I d wait more than 6 months for the RS3

Στάλθηκε από το SM-M317F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Lead times of the standard model are 6 months others models Vorsprung carbon edition if ordering recently lead times are well into the second half of 2022....so if you get the car within 6 months your doing good

Reactions: Jcbmally
How long had you been waiting for an update until todays good news.
I contacted Audi via email weekly and they update me to the point that it left the factory. The dealer themselves didn't contact me till around 14 days ago telling me it was on the way to he uk

I contacted Audi via email weekly and they update me to the point that it left the factory. The dealer themselves didn't contact me till around 14 days ago telling me it was on the way to he uk
I tried contacting Audi but they stopped giving me updates about 6 weeks ago. I’m waiting for a response from my dealer currently, it’ll be a week tomorrow since I contacted them for an update, still awaiting a response.

I tried contacting Audi but they stopped giving me updates about 6 weeks ago. I’m waiting for a response from my dealer currently, it’ll be a week tomorrow since I contacted them for an update, still awaiting a response.
I've simply gave up, Audi wins.

I only contacted them via email because if I used twitter or messenger I literally either got ignored or got the no update response.
Only one person gave me an honest response, if I had anyone else replying it was the generic no update

Happy news! Ordered mid July, yesterday I was informed that my car was built and is leaving the factory Today! I'll be able to collect it around Mid December, however I'm still hoping to get it earlier, as there's not sea dividing me from my car!
Does anyone know how production is divided between country of order? All A3 seem to leave the same factory, but as I'm reading the thread, some of you are waiting for a year straight.
Left hand drive your car ? hence you've got it quicker

Reactions: przemekkowal
IMG 20211129 WA0000 3
Ordered 13th March. Collected 29th November

Reactions: jaypers777, FishyFinger, Maddave and 7 others