A3/S3 Photos Thread

Oggy-s3

Completely standard except the sash and LOBA clutch! Iv got plans for it but not yet! Had it since November.

Kirsty-s3

Was a surprise for my birthday from my mum and dad, so a very BIG smile on my face!! Had an Astra vxr before this so it's like night and day between the 2 cars!! Love the audi ❤️

fuzion

rjoo.jpg

pole_2_pole

Anyone else got one in Deep see blue; pearl effect? I haven't seen another since buying this one.

Dave

Dave, my A3 ('09 1.9TDIe soprt) is in Deep Sea Blue - I've not seen another either! The colour is amazing in the sunshine. Here's a few photos of mine from a few months back...

Johnny Bravo

6+1 Gears

Johnny Bravo

6+1 Gears
What dimensions? 18"? ET?
Do you also have a picture from a side?
They look awesome!

blue10

Hi pole_to_pole,

Looks good in the sunshine; if we ever have anymore I will give mine a good going over. Used to have a 1.9TDie Sport too (Sportback) in phantom black, before the car we have now, a great car that looked really good when polished up.

I particularly like the last three letters of your registration!

Dave

pole_2_pole

Hi pole_to_pole,

Looks good in the sunshine; if we ever have anymore I will give mine a good going over. Used to have a 1.9TDie Sport too (Sportback) in phantom black, before the car we have now, a great car that looked really good when polished up.

I particularly like the last three letters of your registration!

Dave

I like my current A3, good looking cars with or without mods; I had an 04 tdi before and will defo go the black edition way next!

It's a great number plate as my name is Ed, so EFC... Ed's F-ing Car? Ha!

Ed

ChrisP1303

Made the most of the sun with several hours of polishing today.... then had to go help a made so didn't get chance to do wheels and final resin coat
IMG_2945.jpg
IMG_2946.jpg
IMG_2947.jpg
IMG_2948.jpg

nothingness

Excuse the iPhone 4s picture and low res FB upload... New car.

1979687_637991706238594_1056494042_n.jpg

1185549_637901942914237_918874830_n.jpg

1970437_637901926247572_541056424_n.jpg

Avus Silver :)

R90 STL

image.jpg my new car

R90 STL

How about an unmodified picture? Lovely colour.

Here is some from yesterday S3_Jacko and I fitted our new rs3 grills. These pics were before they got a clean!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:

hsr08

Your car looks really good mate! My cars exactly the same spec as yours, audi a3 sport 2.0. What have you done thats non standard mate? I can see the obvious things like the black grill, wind deflators etc. Did you wrap your grill or buy a new black edition grill?
Cheers