A3/S3 Photos Thread

Get a black TT coolant cap and R8 oil cap in there too.

I plan to plasti dip my dip stick to get rid of the orange - you should consider it too for washer bottle lid :)

Couple new ones from the weekend

p7ca.jpg

q7e7.jpg

wyyk.jpg

6fwt.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: shortfletch11, RedDejavu, AudiSBE and 6 others
not been fan of black grill on blue s3 but i see you have painted your vallence n diffuser? and i must say with the wheels to it all comes together nicely!

why not tinted windows tho? :p

not been fan of black grill on blue s3 but i see you have painted your vallence n diffuser? and i must say with the wheels to it all comes together nicely!

why not tinted windows tho? :p

Windows are definitely tinted. It's just the sun was that bright that morning. They are quite dark but unfortunately doesn't show it!

Front and rear diffusers are jet black!

Cheers!

Gave it a big clean, claybar, polish, wax.

Took her out for some photos before I get my springs installed tomorrow.. Can't wait.

Reactions: Lexu, jay818, I8AGTI and 4 others
Must be the time of year coz my 19" are in tomorrow for another round of powder coating............2" high drop kerb scraped the R/H wheel. Raging was an understatement. Another set of Avons going on after they're finished tomorrow so should be good.

i had to swerve out of the way for some hooligan racing up the bus lane and hit the kerb on a centre island/traffic light island... both alloys on driver side took a beating. i have to say the 18s are much more comfortable but just look a bit... well standard.

love it!!
i just need a set of ultraleggeras...

Reactions: Lima
Hey just joined the forum so I thought I'd post a couple of pics of my 2007 S3.
When I bought it in January

how it looks now

Reactions: y2kcurran
My 2007 S3
When I bought it in January

How it looks now

Reactions: Stiggles, Lima, Kelza and 3 others