A3/S3 Photos Thread

Completely standard except the sash and LOBA clutch! Iv got plans for it but not yet! Had it since November.

Was a surprise for my birthday from my mum and dad, so a very BIG smile on my face!! Had an Astra vxr before this so it's like night and day between the 2 cars!! Love the audi ❤️

Lucky girl! What a presant! How does it compare to a vxr? I jumped up from a 1.2 fiesta. So
It was quite a jump up!

Reactions: Kirsty-s3
rjoo.jpg

Reactions: S3_Jacko and S.
Anyone else got one in Deep see blue; pearl effect? I haven't seen another since buying this one.

Dave

Dave, my A3 ('09 1.9TDIe soprt) is in Deep Sea Blue - I've not seen another either! The colour is amazing in the sunshine. Here's a few photos of mine from a few months back...

Reactions: blue10
Hi pole_to_pole,

Looks good in the sunshine; if we ever have anymore I will give mine a good going over. Used to have a 1.9TDie Sport too (Sportback) in phantom black, before the car we have now, a great car that looked really good when polished up.

I particularly like the last three letters of your registration!

Dave

Hi pole_to_pole,

Looks good in the sunshine; if we ever have anymore I will give mine a good going over. Used to have a 1.9TDie Sport too (Sportback) in phantom black, before the car we have now, a great car that looked really good when polished up.

I particularly like the last three letters of your registration!

Dave

I like my current A3, good looking cars with or without mods; I had an 04 tdi before and will defo go the black edition way next!

It's a great number plate as my name is Ed, so EFC... Ed's F-ing Car? Ha!

Ed

A couple of mine........

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JFelts, R90 STL, Audi-Rog and 3 others
Made the most of the sun with several hours of polishing today.... then had to go help a made so didn't get chance to do wheels and final resin coat
IMG 2945
IMG 2946
IMG 2947
IMG 2948

Excuse the iPhone 4s picture and low res FB upload... New car.

1979687 637991706238594 1056494042 n

1185549_637901942914237_918874830_n.jpg

1970437_637901926247572_541056424_n.jpg

Avus Silver :)

Reactions: nezz
How about an unmodified picture? Lovely colour.

Here is some from yesterday S3_Jacko and I fitted our new rs3 grills. These pics were before they got a clean!

ImageImageImage

Last edited:
Reactions: azialex, gogz s3, MorkC68 and 3 others

Your car looks really good mate! My cars exactly the same spec as yours, audi a3 sport 2.0. What have you done thats non standard mate? I can see the obvious things like the black grill, wind deflators etc. Did you wrap your grill or buy a new black edition grill?
Cheers