Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Daytona Grey, Pearl Effect

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Misano Red, Pearl Effect

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

greg1903

Reaction score
These are the standard and optional colours for the RS3. What is your personal preference and why?

Phantom Black.

Best colour ever in my view, not a solid black but a pearlescent which looks stunning when clean and not so bad when dirty. Easy to care for and it will save buying a new touch up stick when new car arrives ;-)

my S3 is phantom black and i love it, ive seen a suzuka grey S3 & TTRS and it looks stunning as well, so either of them

have got phantom and its wondeful colour but not again.. defo Suzuka for me or Daytona... them photos of the RS3 in the snow in Daytona are :wub: the colour is just awesome

I'd pay extra money foe Sepang Blue.

On an A3 I'd get Monza Silver or Phantom Black

Trouble with non standard colours like Sepang is the extra cost when new... circa £2000 is a rip off. Even £5-700 (depending on Audi model) for metallic/pearlescent is high but worth it for Phantom Black in my opinion.

Ibis white im not biast i would of profered blue and am having a solar orange S3 soon it's just the lines on the RS3 look so good in white

I'm torn between phantom black and ibis white, really can't decide which I like better, both look smart

We are Phantom fans so probably a little biased... have a Loaner in Ibis White... it looks crap in comparison... Asda vs Waitrose...

Ibis white, looks mint on the BE - Stands out from the crowd, especially with those xenons!!

:faint: And there you go again. You really do have a way with your words don't you.

Oh yes Aythree ... this is a Forum/Blog/whatever..... I am far nicer and politer in real life but here rather more direct than is good for me... should I tone down a bit do you think? Would you act as my mentor /audi-sport career coach?? ;-0

:rock::blush:

Oh yes Aythree ... this is a Forum/Blog/whatever..... I am far nicer and politer in real life but here rather more direct than is good for me... should I tone down a bit do you think? Would you act as my mentor /audi-sport career coach?? ;-0

:rock::blush:

As you asked so nicely... yes I'd be honoured too.

So...

Rule 1: Do not call a colour/car/engine/FWD/etc "crap" or "*****" or "Asda" or "a waste of money" or "not a real audi" when someone has just posted that they own one of these. It's not big and it's not clever. Just makes you sound like a ****.

Rule 2: Leave the sarcasm to me.

The rest is up to you.

:happy:

Nope. But Sportback's with waste of money 'open sky' are fair game though.

I need the open sky to stick my head through......cracking good option in my view.... Open Sky has only cost us 40p a day or the price of a packet of crisps, cigarette, stamp etc..... and far more enjoyable...

Can I declare this poll null and void cos Greg can't spell Phantom? or has he just got big fingers eh??:weight_lift2:

Ibis White.. Im sure everyone will agree! :undwech:

Can I declare this poll null and void cos Greg can't spell Phantom? or has he just got big fingers eh??:weight_lift2:

LOL. Never noticed that.

Good response so far. PhantoM Black just edging it, which I'm happy with.

LOL. Never noticed that.

Good response so far. PhantoM Black just edging it, which I'm happy with.

Keep it going and only declare null and void if Phantom doesn't win eh..

Our Ibis Loaner (AKA Snowdrop) is not really a nice car...very MFI...... (sorry Aythree I need remedial treatment!!)

Continuing your trend of associating less than desirable things with 'Asda' etc... Have you ever considered changing your username to PilotAldi??

Continuing your trend of associating less than desirable things with 'Asda' etc... Have you ever considered changing your username to PilotAldi??

How do I change my user name ay? I was thinking of 'JimmyLidl' ....;-0

Trouble with non standard colours like Sepang is the extra cost when new... circa £2000 is a rip off. Even £5-700 (depending on Audi model) for metallic/pearlescent is high but worth it for Phantom Black in my opinion.

i dunno, Sepang is worth every penny of £2k i think - on a nearly £50k car it's hardly an extra expense. i mean you can spent £4k on seats! :ohmy:

How do I change my user name ay?

Well, the mods would have already registered your interest, so all you have to do is log out so they can action it. Probably best to stay logged out for a month or ten though, just in case they don't get on it straight away. :whistle2:

Its that knowing that without Quattro you are a second class Audi owner. sort of apprentice owner like a Golf owner, just practicing for the day your dreams come true and you can get a grip on life.

Very amusing Paddy... There is not a lot wrong with FWD Audis ... just once experienced Quattro is not something I want to go without. ;-) I'ver never had a Pipercross either but then again not been to Scotland recently....

have got phantom and its wondeful colour but not again.. defo Suzuka for me or Daytona... them photos of the RS3 in the snow in Daytona are :wub: the colour is just awesome

Where r the pics of it in Daytona??