A3 Sat Nav

heliflyer

Reaction score
Hi forgive me if i,m repeating threads but its my first posting i have a a3 2.0t sline quattro fitted with a concert sound system but would like a dvd sat nav that will fit in its place if anyone has one for sale or has any information it would be apreciated cheers Ian:kissmyrings:

I've not been a member here long myself, but you'll find more info in the A3 section. Also do a search on e-bay that seems to be where most are that I've been looking at. Quite expensive though !

Do a search for "RNS-E Concert retrofit" (or similar) in this forum to find loads of posts on this topic. This retrofit is quite common - look at the link in my signature to see what I did, although this involved the Symphony II unit, not the Concert.

The Concert retrofit is more involved and requires a double-DIN conversion with a fair amount of expense and fiddling about, but it has been done and is possible if you're a competent DIYer.

Hi thanks for that first post so made an ash of it wrong section,thanks for the advice cheers Ian