A3 sportback

Merlyn

Reaction score
Hey up you lot! looks likely that I'll be moving back to a Noo A4 TDI s-line soon, I was wondering what my A3 was worth selling privvy? It is as follows, 2006 (56)A3 SPORTBACK 170 S-LINE QUATTRO, MISANO RED,XENONS, LIGHT/RAIN SENSOR, MFSW, I-POD CONN. CENTRE FRONT ARM REST,AMBIENT LIGHT PACK, 19000 MILES, JUST HAD NEW TYRES AND FIRST SERVICE, FASH, WHAT DO YOU RECKON I SHOULD BE ASKING?:redrs4:

So all you so-called forum dweller/experts have no ****** idea?:asskicking:

Hey up you lot! looks likely that I'll be moving back to a Noo A4 TDI s-line soon, I was wondering what my A3 was worth selling privvy? It is as follows, 2006 (56)A3 SPORTBACK 170 S-LINE QUATTRO, MISANO RED,XENONS, LIGHT/RAIN SENSOR, MFSW, I-POD CONN. CENTRE FRONT ARM REST,AMBIENT LIGHT PACK, 19000 MILES, JUST HAD NEW TYRES AND FIRST SERVICE, FASH, WHAT DO YOU RECKON I SHOULD BE ASKING?:redrs4:

£2500 ono :jester::jester::jester::jester:

So all you so-called forum dweller/experts have no ****** idea?:asskicking:

I'd imagine most of us would have an idea but we'd have to do the same as you could do and take a gander on Autotrader etc at similar priced cars. Makes sense!

Paul.

I'd imagine most of us would have an idea but we'd have to do the same as you could do and take a gander on Autotrader etc at similar priced cars. Makes sense!

Paul.
I know exactly what glass's guide says, never mind A/T, I was hoping to tempt someone who may have been looking for or just bought one.:kissmyrings: