Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
1.jpg
IMG_0860.jpg
IMG_0863.jpg
IMG_0864.jpg
IMG_0866.jpg

Would like to see one with a full body kit.

I was looking at one in Red in Neckarsulm. TBH I think it looked a lot better in the darker colour.

Sorry for not taking pics! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

At least the 3-door A3 with red leather, didn't look nice in flesh. It could look nice for few days and after that you would get fed up with it.

Anyway, Sportback's *** doesn't look good in flesh.

- Yak

richy, you can read my comments about "B7" on the other forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

- Yak

Took a few pics myself at it. Still no word on the TDI quattro /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

13031161.s.jpg

13031160.s.jpg

13031164.s.jpg

13031162.s.jpg

Here is the rear of the new A4 - 3.2Q mmmmmmm

13031158.s.jpg

V8 A6

13031153.s.jpg

lambo

13031139.s.jpg

Bucati /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

13031134.s.jpg

A3 Sportback and A4 look exactly the same, same rearlights, same stupid nose. Am I the only one who likes to have something different between models?

- Yak

**** the car I never saw her at the show /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

1.jpg

I would have made much more effort to get a closer look at the sportback had I seen here there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mind you I did spot a fair few honeys at the Peugeot stand, dolled out in a classy corset + pants not your typical MAX POWER orange rubber suit !

Baz2003, actually I like BMWs, but in my opinion they have different looks (both old and new models), but familiarity between models. You always know it's a BMW, but don't have hard time to recognize if that's a 3-series or 5-series. The same can't be said about Sportback and A4 Avant, quick look and you can't for sure say what you did you see.

- Yak

The front looks mean but the **** is too big just like J-lo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif