A3 trim comparison S Line Vs Edition1 Vs Vorsprung

auzzam_crd

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who helped us reach 1,000 subscribers here's a nice little compassion video to help out potential owners when deciding on which trim to buy.

Please subscribe for more 8y content

Auzzam

Reactions: SquidGame, Byron Jones, Bigjase88 and 1 other person
I did enjoy the comparison, would have been great if next time round also include the 'Sport' and 'Technik' trims as well, maybe the next video (feel free to give me a holla if you need a Sport A3) if need be, Also I didn't know you could add B&O without C&S separately, then again, I didn't really 'play around' with the configurator on Edition 1 or S-Line anyway.

I did enjoy the comparison, would have been great if next time round also include the 'Sport' and 'Technik' trims as well, maybe the next video (feel free to give me a holla if you need a Sport A3) if need be, Also I didn't know you could add B&O without C&S separately, then again, I didn't really 'play around' with the configurator on Edition 1 or S-Line anyway.
Thanks bud might have to take you up on that offer :)

I originally wanted all the trims side by side by but struggled to find sport and technik owners.

As you're local to me - I think all we need is a technik trim then we've covered the set!

Does the technik trim exist still, as it never appeared as an option on the Audi website back when I first was looking at the A3?

Yea for 5 door hatch it does, but for 4 door Saloon it never did exist there. When I ordered the A3, it was toss up between Technik or Sport as wanted C&S, or I could get one S-Line minus C&S lease budget wise. I quite like the 'dechrome' of the Technik, but just not the 16inch rims and 'manual' AC controls, lack of rear AC vents plus a few other niceties that Sport had over Technik.

Reactions: AdamInKent
Great Video

looks like i want an Edition 1 then

just need to find a pot of gold

Reactions: auzzam_crd
I collected my A3 Saloon Sline with C&S pack last Thursday. Do we know where the sub is located in the Saloon. Also anyone recommend sound settings/adjustments to use.