a4 1.8 tqs project

Fair enough ,thanks anyway

Bought these but insurance people won't accept them on my insurance so debating whether to get another set of oe rims or stick with the bolero
IMG 1482
IMG 1478

Also got the interior I bought of brad cleaned up and fitted
IMG 1453
IMG 1454
IMG 1457
IMG 1460
IMG 1462
IMG 1464
IMG 1465

Definitely one of the best things I've bought for any of my cars , and I've bought some random stuff over the past few years

Will get the snub bracket and apikol bushed diff mount fitted next couple of days

Have discovered I need new gearbox mounts ,so they will get done when I fit the ttv flywheel and rs4 clutch

Should be getting bootlid, s4 rear bumper ,s4 skirts and door trims painted next couple of weeks just waiting on friend to finish his spray booth

I Want to get a fmic next but unsure what I want/need

More soon

Attachments

• IMG_1478.JPG
    IMG_1478.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 162
  • IMG_1465.JPG
    IMG_1465.JPG
    768.9 KB · Views: 174
Reactions: Bradderz_1988 and Samuel c5 Q
Next load of parts on the way
IMG 0086

Also got a used steering column on the way

How do you find your centre arm rest as I find my Record squeaks against the drivers bolster. A tad annoying, need to investigate when I get a few mins

Yea mine does it to but seems to depend on seat positions lol

Where do people get decent quality oil pumps from ?
Going to pull the engine and box out and do clutch and oil pump at the same time ,is there anything else worth doing while I've got the lump out ?
Cheers mike

Awesome , anything else I should think about doing while I've got the lump out ?

Made a boost gauge pod :smiley:
IMG 0085
IMG 0086
IMG 0088
IMG 0087
IMG 0089

Came out looking alright , not to happy with how the gauge works though , seems very slow to respond with boost and vac ( doesn't snap back like it should ) which is strange considering it's a pucker gauge
:/

Reactions: shedrool83
Seats are looking good fella
Cheers bud best thing I've bought for the car so far

Sorted my boost gauge issue , vacuum pipe supplied by stack was to small , restrictive would be a understated fact haha

Shame the car was dirty
IMG 0091
IMG 0090
IMG 0092
IMG 0093

Reactions: Bradderz_1988 and Samuel c5 Q