A4 2.0 TFSI 40 Saloon exhaust / bumper trim

nickcarswell

Reaction score
I've been searching high and low for part numbers for the rear exhaust trim on my 2019 A4 40 TFSI Saloon. The black coating inside the chrome exhaust has started chipping fairly badly after 30k miles.

First call will be to Audi to see if they will replace under warranty, failing that look to either repair or replace with genuine parts.

Can anyone let me know the part numbers? I've looked through the part database and trying just about every variation of the part name I can think of!

Are you sure that's not soot on the chrome?

Using ETKA I have the following for my car - A4 B9 2019 Black Edition Avant, YMMV

8W0 253 825
or
8W0 253 826

Not sure on the differences but it appears to be relating to the orientation of the slant.

I can't find the blank yet.

Screenshot 2021 10 02 at 075451

Thanks for the reply, Yes they are powder coated or something similar I think they are the E variant 8W0 253 825E and 8W0 253 826E.
Have sent images to Audi dealership and asked it to be submitted as a warranty claim so will await the outcome. Apparently others who have tried have been refused being told its down to the owners use of potent cleaning chemicals (However would argue that it would have happened to both sides if that were true)