A4 3.0 Cab alarm siren location, please

kressy

Reaction score
Hi

I have had the usual issue with the alarm sounding off for no reason, ive got the replacement siren to fit myself... But wanted to know the exact location of the siren so i can replace it. Ive seen it on many posts as being in different locations, back right back left etc. Can someone please help, Its a 2003 a4 3.0 cab.

Any help is much appreciated folks..

It's in the car somewhere.......

Lol

I'm not actually sure myself - I will do some digging and come back to you!

Idea - set the alarm off (if your original still works?) - if it doesn't let me know and I will set mine off and see where the noise comes from mate

A4-B6_Convertible-H12_Siren.jpg

Ah ha! So it's hidden in our "second boot" lol

Cheers Woorlord

Thanks Woorlord, thats a great help, and thanks chris555 for having a look... I can try and get this sorted today !!!

Does this unit actually cause an error, or just make a noise for no apparent reason? I'm trying to cure why my alarm goes off for no reason which seems to cause the fobs to lose sync, the hazard warning light switch is constantly lit too?

Thanks for any help.

Hello guys, old thread I know. I just bought an A4 3.0 Cab and I am trying to locate the alarm siren. The picture posted by Woorlord is no longer available.

Any chance Woorlord you can post the image again or anyone can describe where it is located? "hidden in our second boot" doesn't help me enough to find it.

Thanks.