A4 Allroad 2.0 TDI May 2009.

vbomber

Reaction score
I have one of these and am confused by the documentation supplied, maybe someone with a similar car can assist.
It came with an owners manual 101.561.8KH.20 dated 01/09
a nav system plus operating manual 292.562.860.20 dated 11/08
and a CD 102.562.877.88 called "Manual" and dated 2/09 which won't load but is recognised by a computer as faultless. The MMI plays normal CD's, DVD's and SD's perfectly.
The are subtle differences between the documentation and the car, for instance it dosn't have an engine start button. Perhaps the manual on the CD will solve the dilemma assuming that I can get one which will load.

The handbooks cater for all models with all optional equipment fitted, making a handbook for each individual car wouldn't be economical

Which screen are you going to when you have the handbook cd in? It won't load automatically.

The handbooks cater for all models with all optional equipment fitted, making a handbook for each individual car wouldn't be economical

Which screen are you going to when you have the handbook cd in? It won't load automatically.
Darren, many thanks for the reply. With "Media" selected and then "Source" I am offered Jukebox, SD1, DVD or AMI. Selecting DVD and inserting the disk I get Audi_AG............No playable tracks found.
Pressing "Car" gives me 11 applications concerned with my add ons and a top right option of Handbook, selecting "Handbook" results in "Please insert Handbook", doing so results in "No playable media found"
The majority of files on the disk are html files and the PC can read them but only into a tiny window.
Again, many thanks
Keith