A4 Avant 3.0 TDI S Line 218

Mike44

Reaction score
Have been lurking around various forums decided this seems the best one especially for the A4 B9.

Sold my BMW X3 M sport 3.0d privately for over 2K more than the local Audi dealers were offering I have been watching the new A4 for a few months and waiting for the Avant version.
Back to the Audi dealers still very little discount given,at that time looking at the petrol 190 S line.
Now thanks to forums Carwow came up and of course Listers of Coventry came back with a fantastic discount.

Although well past retiring age but still working part time I then thought about the 190 diesel still the discounts were there ,as my BMW was 3.0d I decided to go for S Line 3.0 TDI S tronic (218) Daytona grey.

Order placed with Listers on 9th February they must have had a pre-booked slot with Audi as it tracked as order placed 18th January 2016.Car, collected on 20th April.

Extras added.
Technology Pack, Audi parking system plus. Hill hold control. Privacy glass. Rear view camera. Heated front seats. Electric folding door mirrors. Alcantara/leather Rotor grey. Storage pack. Driver assistance pack - tour. Vision pack. Comfort dynamic suspension. Audi matrix beam LED headlights.

Very happy with the car so far.

Reactions: scotty76, h1r4 and Kev131
Pictures please, under bonnet as well if pos, cheers....

Reactions: iambu

Reactions: scotty76, xpoweruk and h1r4
Hi Mike,

Great spec, pretty much what I am looking at. Once you get some journeys under your belt I'd be intrigued by what mpg/range you get.

Dave

Hi Mike,

Great spec, pretty much what I am looking at. Once you get some journeys under your belt I'd be intrigued by what mpg/range you get.

Dave
Not many miles as yet,hoping for a 300 mile trip at the weekend.