A4 Avant B9 Air Con issues

SJGodwin

Reaction score
Hi all, 2 issues I hope someone can help with. I have an A4 Avant B9, 67 plate.

1) Although the air con in the front works perfectly, hot or cold when needed, the rear always pumps out hot air no matter the setting. Any ideas of what might be causing this?

2) Recently on the air con digital panel, additional dashed lines have appeared below the standard symbols. Not sure what I’ve selected to add these, but I now can’t seem to return the display back to standard. Any thoughts?

Thanks

I had a similar issue on the front driver‘s side of my B9. Diagnosed as a burnt out motor which moves the flap to allow more hot / cold air in. Passenger side was fine. Could be the same at the rear, where the flap is stuck in the hot position. My car was 3 months out of warrant and the Audi dealer whom I bought the car from did a goodwill repair where I paid for labour and one service. Save a few hundred pounds.

Not sure about the second issue though.

Hope this helps.

Hi all, 2 issues I hope someone can help with. I have an A4 Avant B9, 67 plate.

1) Although the air con in the front works perfectly, hot or cold when needed, the rear always pumps out hot air no matter the setting. Any ideas of what might be causing this?

2) Recently on the air con digital panel, additional dashed lines have appeared below the standard symbols. Not sure what I’ve selected to add these, but I now can’t seem to return the display back to standard. Any thoughts?

Thanks
It also sounds like the display is faulty...