A4 B6 Valuation

S4_dan

Fire up the Quattro!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but where would you look to value your B6?

It's with an extremely heavy heart that I may have to part with my beloved.

2002/52
2.5 V6 Q SE
175k miles.
Most service history, cambelt etc up to date.
Usually bubbling just starting on the front wings, a little on the rear arch. Odd car park dink and scratch on the roof (WTF?!)
Electric and heated front cloth seats
Lowered on Eibach sport kit springs and OEM sport shocks.

Where would I start looking for a rough price for her?

Cheers,

Dan

Webuyanycar.com will give you a starter for 10. Also see what other similar ones are going for on autotrader/ebay.

Don't deal with we buy any car .. They offered you 715 but then when they come to look at it anything they see wrong the price keeps on going down.. These people that run these company's are robbers in suits they paid the least amount as poss then sell on for 3 times the price

i just sold my 2001 v6 2.5 tdi for £1500, think it was to cheap as i had someone every 15mins all day ringing for it, it did have 19inch wheels and the sline kit though. we buy any car offered me 1100 and we want any car offered 1250. mine had 166k on so i would be looking to double your we buy any car offer at least

Thanks for your input. I'm seriously swaying to keeping her. I'll just have to make other sacrifices I think. lol.
I don't drive her very often at all now that I have a motorbike, but I drove her last night and it reminded me of why I want to keep her. I just love it too much.

Dan