A4 B7 List of Affordable Modifications/Upgrades/Retrofits

that is a shame, I binned a good set of S4 leather door cards a while back, and two complete gove boxes.....hey ho...

that is a shame, I binned a good set of S4 leather door cards a while back, and two complete gove boxes.....hey ho...
Dam ! Just too late I guess once I get my posts up
Hopefully the lad that’s selling his in classified is still there

Hey Robb noticed you were interested in that chaps interior, you couldn’t ask for the interior for me I’m still not allowed to comment in the classified for some reason

Screenshot 20210803 072700
Im not sure what the exchange rate is but this is a 20 min install and fixes crankcase leaks and restores responsiveness in throttle and turbo for 99.99 US which I didn't think was bad for my B7 A4 which is getting up there in miles... 128,600.

Im not sure what the exchange rate is but this is a 20 min install and fixes crankcase leaks and restores responsiveness in throttle and turbo for 99.99 US which I didn't think was bad for my B7 A4 which is getting up there in miles... 128,600.
NVM dont do at all....did much moer research and def bad idea